Login

Videos

× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Off topic

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Aug 2011 20:34 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Off topic

sixsense wrote: You can also just come into the chat room. We tend to talk about anything, not just spirits. Come join us, you may have fun.

Well I'd love to participate more often in the chat room, what happens, as Crystal says, is that my English is not very fluid still talk online and I find it very difficult. One night I tried and the truth is I still lose a lot. But I am very grateful for the invitation Six. a hug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Aug 2011 13:18 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Off topic
I would love to see Grupo Alpha in the chat room. Although I do understand if the language barrier may be a bit of an issue in a real-time chat.

More
25 Aug 2011 21:44 #3 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Off topic
You can also just come into the chat room. We tend to talk about anything, not just spirits. Come join us, you may have fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Aug 2011 21:54 #4 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Off topic
I understand what you mention. In many forums I've seen similar options and people often use it to talk about any subject but ye understand not put that option. Thanks anyway. a hug

More
24 Aug 2011 12:17 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Off topic
I would not be opposed to having such an area in the forums. However, I would probably want to make it so that it does not send out the notices to our Twitter and Facebook pages. Since the topics would not be Paranormal related, it would not be fair to push that out to everyone.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Aug 2011 05:22 #6 by Grupo Alpha
Off topic was created by Grupo Alpha
Hello friends!

I thought it might be nice to have an option to post all sorts of topics, I mean that often one would want to talk about movies, politics, games, etc etc and is always good and fun to have a space in the forum to chat with other students of these issues. What do you think? Are we off topic? Thanks for everything.

a hug

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Features