Login

Videos

× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Equipment Exchange

More
22 Mar 2011 19:19 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Equipment Exchange
Sounds like a good idea. Let me think of how to best organize these. Probably should all be under a major category called "Equipment".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Mar 2011 19:12 #2 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Equipment Exchange
I may be missing something here CC; I agree, the equipment 4 sale section is a great idea. I would also like to add my 2 cents. Could you also create a section where it lists among teams the equipment they use while doing their investigations?

I also frequent photography sites and many, if not most of them; field test a particular piece of equipment and write a review on it. They give the good, the bad, and the ugly in that review. Could you maybe make something like that happen so folks aren't wasting their money on a cheap piece of equipment when, for a few dollars more; they could have had something that worked?

Thanks in advance.

More
22 Mar 2011 19:03 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Equipment Exchange
Thank you for a wonderful idea Midnight Angel!

I will add a new category in the forums tonight, and also will start work on adding a simple auction capability to the site for trading equipment.

More
22 Mar 2011 17:19 #4 by MidnightAngel
What about having an equipment exchange thread? I am sure there are some like me that want to update some of their equipment, but let's face it in this economy, it can be difficult to say the least to afford decent equipment at new prices. Members could post what they have for sale or those looking for a piece of equipment could look here first before going to places like ebay and possibly paying an inflated price.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features