Login

× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

scenario

More
19 Jun 2011 18:46 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: scenario
Wow what a pot stirrer I am. Always have been but nevertheless always surprised when this type of reaction happens.

Listen...

Wobbly, you are correct. Came to the party hoping that someone would say, "Hey yeah, great picture, I see some faces, here's one, here's another..." And maybe ask some questions over the background of this picture. Instead: it's a reflection; is that a reflection? Reflection. Yes there's a small reflection. I explained that, now let's get back to the reason I posted. But no, debunking bandwagon time. So yes I got pissed and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I'm dead serious when it comes to what I do. And have had people come to me throughout my life to question me about my beliefs and experiences until they were blue in the face. Answers never good enough. The party wasn't quite what I expected and damn if I didn't think about leaving. Too much of one side of the story and not enough of the others, but that's not my call to make. Not my board, not my place. My husband is the only one in the world who takes everything I say without batting an eye. I'm pretty sure if the day ever came where everyone said to me, "Yes, I completely agree," I would drop down dead right there. Until then, I will always bring the controversy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2011 06:17 #2 by SirWobblyNobbly
Replied by SirWobblyNobbly on topic Re: scenario
It is sad that so many people these days are going through so many diff emotions but very few are at peace .

More
19 Jun 2011 05:44 #3 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: scenario
I very much agree and hope that all can move past and keep our thoughts always open to everyone that comes asking for help or opinions.

More
19 Jun 2011 05:16 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: scenario
So glad you're here Wobbly.

You always give such a wonderful mediated and measured view. Thanks!

Thanks!

More
19 Jun 2011 05:08 #5 by SirWobblyNobbly
scenario was created by SirWobblyNobbly
Hi all:) First off i do not mean to offend anyone as i am a straight talker, so here we go. I sat back earlier and read the conversation about the pic response. I feel in that persons defense, it was like when you are going to a party on the Friday, it's Monday and you have looked forward to it all week, get there Friday night and it is shite. Yet in this persons case the emotion was the other way around. Maybe she wasn't waiting for a good emotion, she was waiting on something else, but no one got where she was coming from. now i could be totally wrong about this but what i did do was try to read between the lines to the reaction to the comments. All i read was people more worried about there right to an opinion, well duh of course you have and i will welcome all your opinions on this. l feel the reaction to this could be because a few here are under a lot off stress at the min for which things can become very black and white.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, shanwvr88

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Features