Videos

Great Collection of Talent

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Sep 2011 21:36 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Great Collection of Talent
We think a great idea, but of course, the distance between us my friend:) A hug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2011 20:40 #2 by LeslieAValentin
Great idea!!!!!!

More
24 Jun 2011 03:48 #3 by DonnaC
That would be amazing!

I've just come aboard about a week ago and haven't had much time to explore here. So far as I can tell, this is a pretty awesome site! :)

More
19 Jun 2011 01:15 #4 by shanwvr88
I would absolutely love to cc!! I think it would be so exciting for all and i'm sure each one of us could learn something new from at least one other person. You're right, that there's such an array of talented individuals on here that when put together can accomplish any goal set forth!

More
18 Jun 2011 22:56 #5 by sixsense
Of course you know I'm in, if you need help with anything just let me know, I would love to meet my bffs in person...Love ya guys...:)

More
18 Jun 2011 16:08 #6 by undertaker1
I agree cc. There is alot of talent. We need to get it to use. Those of you that don't respond to forums or come to chat miss out on alot. It isn't always going to be something you are familiar with but.like the input.
We do readings if they come to us in chat. We discuss evidence and tech equipement as well. So please join us if only to watch.
This website is not only a fun site but has created alot of friendship and help for many. I am a psychic/sensitive and have grown with help of others and also have helped others. As far a tech goes was lost without the help of cc and others in that part. So never feel out of place we all can grow with each other and don't have the worldly crtisizm of family and friends who look at you diffrent or strange rather it be a ability or just belief and investigating the paranormal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Jun 2011 15:48 #7 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Great Collection of Talent
That sounds like a great plan cc! I'm in! and thanks!

More
18 Jun 2011 15:16 #8 by crystalcross
You know as I read through the forums and look at the Ghost Media be it pictures or videos, I am finding that collectively here there is a vast resource of talent.

Much of that talent is still developing, but its there! I see individuals who are great at spotting things in photos. They can take a simple photo and find things that very few others see. Then there are individuals who have a real nack for finding EVP's and tracking those down. Also I see individuals on here who really make great videos, rivaling those you see on the paranormal productions found on TV. Also I see individuals who are great at debunking and finding logical answers to cited evidence. And I see a large number of great psychics, mediums and sensitives who are either strong or growing into their gifts.

In sort, if we ever all got together in one room I think we would make for one heck of an investigation. Perhaps as this site grows over the next few months it may be time to start planning a group wide investigation. Perhaps have a few regional events or meetings in which we can have registration and some auditions. (Of course also some good old fashion warm hearted discussions and food, maybe guest speakers). And then have an audition process and pick 5-10 individuals to form a one-time "Dream Team" to investigate together. Perhaps do that yearly.

Just a thought. Would be interested in hearing opinions and perhaps ideas as to how the logistics of such a venture may work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense, undertaker1, Chris1GCPI

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Features