Login

Videos

7-15-11 Friday Night's Investigation/Cleansing

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jul 2011 15:36 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: 7-15-11 Friday Night's Investigation/Cleansing
From Spain we will send our energy all friends. Good luck and best wishes to this family.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jul 2011 04:45 #2 by Chris1GCPI
I know on Friday nights that everyone is usually in chat and doing readings, but I would like to ask for one small favor. My team and another local team are joining forces to thwart a poltergeist that has been bothering a family for weeks. I was contacted by the founder of the St. Francis Paranormal Research Society last night asking for our assistance in this matter. The family has been afraid to come forward, but after their 14 yr. old daughter got scratched they had enough.
We going to get started around 9PM CST and we are asking that you send your positive energy & strength our way to help this family. The family has already left their home and won't return until we are done. We have a local minister coming to the house between 11PM & Midnight to perform a house cleansing.
Other than the physical contact the family has reported, glass in case being broken, foul smells, and even a pet cat meowing wildly for no reason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

Features