Login

Videos

Recent Investigation 062511-MF

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Jun 2011 23:10 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Recent Investigation 062511-MF
It sounds really intense experience Chris. I'm sure the place must be spectacular. I hope to hear these EVP soon. The phenomenon of thermogenesis you mention is very common in these sites, we also have ever happened. Surprising. Congratulations on your research. A hug from Spain.

PDTA: Sorry for my English

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jun 2011 04:23 #2 by Chris1GCPI
Hi folks! Sorry I haven't been logged in a while, but I've been very busy going over evidence from and investigation we did over the weekend. Boy, what it hot! I'll be happy when cooler temps come around. It was 92 outside and 82 inside! The humidity reading was 57%, the sky was clear and the moon was at a Waxing crescent.
Hopefully I will be able to post some evp's etc, after I speak with the owner/client this coming Friday.

The location was an old abandoned nursing home/hospital in Northeast Arkansas. The older part of the building was built in the 1930's (hospital) and the newer section (nursing home) was built in the late 1960's. The first evp's we captured in the newer part of the building inside the rooms. We received direct answers to our questions telling us that we were dealing with intelligent spirits.

Rm. 26-"Do you need some help"? Elderly female response-"Please help me"
Intensive Care Room-"Is there anyone here"? Female response-"Save me"
Basement-(where the mentally ill were kept years ago) After 30+ minutes of questions I decided to heat things up a bit and got a little loud.
"What's the matter with you people"? "Are you tied down"? "Can't you speak to us"? About 15 seconds later a male voice says, "with bed sheets".

I still have another recorder to go through, so hopefully I will find more evp's.

There was no video or photo evidence. We took a total of 447 digital still pictures.

We plan to go back with a larger group nearby us that has a 14 IR camera video system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Features