Login

Videos

EVP phone applications?

More
20 Dec 2011 06:18 #1 by poptart
Replied by poptart on topic Re: EVP phone applications?
I was very skeptical about Ghost Radar and had it along on an investigation (don't worry, I wasn't using an EMF meter) in Edinburgh mainly for kicks but had some startling results! Whole sentences and strings of words talking about exactly what I was doing at the moment and accurately answering questions! So I'm not sure. I downloaded that app as a skeptic but now I think it may just have something to it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mark Shadley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Dec 2011 22:29 #2 by Mark Shadley
Replied by Mark Shadley on topic Re: EVP phone applications?
I agree with you 100% OCPR. There are all sorts of outside influences that can cause EMF meters to spike. The only thing they tell you is there is an EM field present. Too many have interpreted those readings as something paranormal when they are not!

More
19 Dec 2011 21:15 #3 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
I agree with you on this, however it has not really been proven that actual EMF meters pick up paranormal activity as well.

• Mark Shadley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Dec 2011 18:03 - 19 Dec 2011 18:04 #4 by Mark Shadley
Replied by Mark Shadley on topic Re: EVP phone applications?
I am sorry, but any serious paranormal investigator worth his/her salt would never stake their reputation on a phone app! These devices are made for entertainment only and are not intended to do anything other than make noise and entertain people into thinking they actually pick up and identify ghosts!
Last edit: 19 Dec 2011 18:04 by Mark Shadley.

More
19 Dec 2011 05:54 #5 by b0neZ
Replied by b0neZ on topic Re: EVP phone applications?
I run Ghost Radar and Entity Sensor Pro (EMF detector and EVP recorder), so far they both appear to function as advertised though I have yet to go on a full on hunt with them. I'll get Ghost Tracker and try that out as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jr244888

More
19 Dec 2011 05:45 #6 by jr244888
I'm highly interested in whether or not Ghost Radar works, it doesn't detect emf's but instead it supposedly detects changes in the quantum flux

More
05 Jun 2011 17:07 #7 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Re: EVP phone applications?
I have the Ghost Radar App and I don't think it works for me, although I am constantly having experiences. Although when I use it, I just leave it on. I don't try talking. I'm too chicken. hehehe I'm glad to see there are other apps to try. I will be trying them soon.

More
05 Jun 2011 06:57 #8 by JazBrie
Replied by JazBrie on topic Re: EVP phone applications?
I have the EMF & Ghost Tracker.. Love the tracker.. We went to Hearst Castle last weekend, it was an amazing thing to have! My 10 yr old is now obsessed with tracking :o

More
12 Apr 2011 12:27 #9 by Edrut_ScssrHnds
Very good advice. In addition to airplane mode, turn off all notifications and alarms. Make sure there are no interruptions from the phone.

More
12 Apr 2011 12:13 #10 by crystalcross
The only word of caution I would suggest with using an Android for investigation, is make sure you turn on "Airplane Mode" so that you don't contaminate any EMF readings. The signal output from one of those phones can be pretty strong, and in the upper Ghz range. So it can raise havock with many EMF meters. This is especially true if you're in a low signal area, the power output gets ramped up on the phones when the signal strength is weak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edrut_ScssrHnds

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Features