Login

Videos

× Paranormal Equipment Wanted or For Sale

Green & Blue Laser Field

More
07 Oct 2011 15:54 - 07 Oct 2011 15:55 #1 by mistressmyra
Hey CC, I might be interested in them too.

Have you seen the "IR Flashlight Spy Cameras" On ebay? I've been considering grabbing one and seeing how well it works.
IR Flashlight Camera

--Pete
Last edit: 07 Oct 2011 15:55 by mistressmyra. Reason: added link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2011 02:19 #2 by crystalcross
If you're looking for a laser that will show up on a IR Camera, you'll want to use good old fashioned red. Its the closest to the IR bandwidth so you stand the best chance of it showing up on an IR camera.

Green is pretty far from the IR spectrum, and you're right it doesn't show up very well. Blue/Violet is even farther so would be worse. Although the UV/Blue has a way of fluorescing biological matter, its really kind of cool! Not very paranormally relevant, but hey sometimes you just gotta go for the "Cool" factor...

More
07 Oct 2011 01:30 #3 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Re: Green & Blue Laser Field
We have use the green Laser grid on the last few investigations. They work well but sometimes get lost with the IR. We ordered a blue one to see if that works better with the IR . We have also been using a black light and that seems to help the batter drains of our equipment. Why this helps I have no idea.

Anyhow, Laser grids are a good investment for the money.

Thanks

Keith

More
06 Oct 2011 12:00 #4 by crystalcross
I don't but they're available on E-Bay day and night. About the same price:

You can get the GREEN or the BLUE/UV laser pointers.

They're great, but I would recommend a tripod, some rubber bands and a cloths pin so you can keep the button pushed. :P

More
06 Oct 2011 06:45 #5 by ST_Dillon

crystalcross wrote: I've got a handle on more of them if others want some.

Still able to get ahold of these at that same price?

More
28 May 2011 20:06 #6 by undertaker1
I appreciate that cc. i wanted to get one but was holding off but not going to pass these up i want them lol. I still need to get ir device gonna be looking hard on here for one of those too.

More
28 May 2011 20:03 #7 by crystalcross

undertaker1 wrote: ok just let me know i will get one of each. Let me know the cost and how you want them paid for. Thanks.

Sure thing, when I get them I'll let you know. And I'll test the ones that I intend to keep first, to let you know how they are. I don't want to pass something along if its junk. I don't work like that.

More
28 May 2011 19:59 #8 by undertaker1
ok just let me know i will get one of each. Let me know the cost and how you want them paid for. Thanks.

More
28 May 2011 19:56 #9 by crystalcross
I still have the recorder, well actually I don't have it yet I'm awaiting its arrival. The lasers were about $18-25 each after you add shipping. I'll tell you for sure once it gets here. If I buy more, I'll wait until I have a larger order and then they'll go down to like $15-20.

More
28 May 2011 19:49 #10 by undertaker1
What is the cost cc i would love to have one of each. Also wanted to know if you still had the recorder too.

Time to create page: 3.172 seconds

Features