Login

Videos

× Paranormal Equipment Wanted or For Sale

EVP Recorders

More
28 May 2011 00:12 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: EVP Recorders
What do they look like cc. i might be interested in one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2011 22:08 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: EVP Recorders
Yeah I looked around and bang for the buck it seems to be a nice one. Wish it had an microSD slot, but it has USB so I can live without that.

I wanted something with decent frequency response, which had the ability to hook an external microphone to it. Also wanted MP3 capabilities. This is supposed to fit the bill. I'll be getting them early next week so I should know at that time. I'm keeping at least one, and would be happy to keep the other one if nobody wants it.

Also found a great EVO program for Android. VIrtual Recorder Pro. Its free if you don't mind the annoying adds, but is only $2 and a few pennies if you want the user supported version.

Has a pre-amp setting, and high quality audio recording. I set the phone on one side of the desk, and walked to the other side of the room and whispered in a direction opposite the phone. And I whispered quietly. You were able to make out what was being said.

More
27 May 2011 21:34 #3 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: EVP Recorders
I may be... depends. The one I am using has worked pretty good so far. The RCA VR5220. My biggest problem is durability. I am looking for something with clarity, efficiency and durability. I need to be able to drop it or it take a hit and not fall apart/fail. I am guessing the ones you have are major upgrades? I paid about the same when I bought mine but yours has some great upgrades... LCD screen... 2GB of memory.. nice.

More
27 May 2011 19:57 #4 by crystalcross
EVP Recorders was created by crystalcross
I just purchased some high quality Olympus 8100 EVP recorders. They are MP3 compatible, and can record up to 192kbps. 70hz-12khz frequency response. I purchased 2, and may be willing to let one of them go if anyone is wanting it. If interested please get with me.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Features