Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

recording evp

More
19 Apr 2011 19:50 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: recording evp
Hey found a woman from ny. She is a phsycic and has been doing it for 18 yrs. She said she mite be interested in joing a team if we can get a couple more ppl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2011 23:20 #2 by undertaker1
I will have to go get one thank you for the advice. I think the recorder will work great. They had the digital ones for $35. Not a bad deal there. im looking forward to setting it up tonight and seee what i get. Time to start learning to listen for stuff and determine if its paranormal or house. will be fun and also get some experi3nce.

More
18 Apr 2011 23:10 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: recording evp
Great deal, you may want to look at getting that magnetic pickup from Radio Shack as well.
Nothing wrong with an old analog recorder. In some ways I think they stand a better chance of getting an EVP since they record things magnetically and spirits effect the emf (Electro-Magnetic Force).

More
18 Apr 2011 20:09 #4 by undertaker1
If u know anyone interested in joining together to form a team let me know. I think 4-5 people would be perfect. get to know each other and do some public hunts first. Still looking to start buying equipment.

More
18 Apr 2011 20:05 #5 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: recording evp
I would love to be on the team. Count me in. I'll be there with you. :)

More
18 Apr 2011 19:55 #6 by undertaker1
recording evp was created by undertaker1
I went out and bought a basic cassette recorder with mic today to see if i can pick up voices or noises in the house. Next few weeks will be looking to get some real equipment to start some of my own hunts. Just purchased the book demonolgy the story about the warrens to start to learn about what i need to look for and how to do this. Hope to hear from many of you in chat or message. Still looking for a team. Lets get excited and start some ghost hunts.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Features