Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Methinks am I introducing myself to thee.

More
15 Apr 2011 14:56 #1 by Paragal
Will do. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2011 14:54 #2 by crystalcross

Paragal wrote: Sure. Should I post my stories in this thread or on a different part of the forum?

If you click on "New Thread" there is a category selection. You'll find one for True Ghost Stories.
I would put it there.

More
15 Apr 2011 14:50 #3 by Paragal
Sure. Should I post my stories in this thread or on a different part of the forum?

More
15 Apr 2011 04:15 #4 by crystalcross
Thanks for the introduction! Would love to hear you tell your stores in the "Ghost Stories" forum. I always love to hear about other people's experiences. I think it tends to help the rest of us come out of the woodwork so to speak. When one person opens up and tells their story, others tend to follow suit.

Glad to have you on-board...

More
15 Apr 2011 01:40 #5 by Paragal
Hi, I'm Paragal, which is a nickname I've gone by before on forums. I chose that nickname because of my interest in the paranormal. I've been interested in the subject since I was 12, when I got a couple of books, one on the subject and one on cryptozoological creatures like Bigfoot. I've had some experience with the paranormal in my own home, starting at the same age I got interested in the subject: 12. If anyone wants to know those experiences, just ask.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Features