Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Introducing Ourselves

More
14 Apr 2011 01:35 #1 by crystalcross
Look forward to it. I think it would be fun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2011 01:30 #2 by Paranormal Productions
That would be awesome! when it gets close let us know we can set up an investigation our phone number is on our site

More
14 Apr 2011 00:54 #3 by crystalcross
I'll have to stop by the next time I drive by Jacksonville in my travels to NC.

Nothing wrong with old-school. If it gets the job done, thats all that matters.

More
13 Apr 2011 12:59 #4 by Paranormal Productions
We are a team out of Jacksonville,Fl Joe Morancie and I (Tracy Xifaras) have been around the paranormal field since childhood, I have had experiences since the age of 10, it started with seeing and hearing spirits,and then into precognitive dreams, Joe has been in the field since he was old enough to walk, at 15 yrs old he was asked to go to the Netherlands to Investigate a viking ship, he's been all over the world and did some PBS work with Charlie Carlson's weird travels, and other filmings.

after all these years of being on teams and joining other teams as a guest on Investigations, He(we) have decided to start our own group and we are slowly building it and hopefully find some more team members from our area, we use the old school investigating tools, Joe uses Rod's and I use a Pendulum which i call my lifeline to the dead and it never fails me,it also helps validate along with other equipment.
and I have noticed since becoming Wiccan 4 yrs ago the activity around me has gotten more personal
especially when i perform a esbat or sabbat ritual or after I have used my Altar

I usually go by my nickname Mystery, which all my friends call me, and we are glad to be here.

Time to create page: 0.619 seconds

Features