Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Question

More
13 Apr 2011 12:45 #1 by Paranormal Productions
Replied by Paranormal Productions on topic Re: Question
I have had that happen quite a bit over the years since childhood and still today I have what i call the gray faces, when i close my eyelids and try to go to sleep these gray unrecognizable faces start shooting towards my eyes, men,women,children and they are upset and crying, it happens about once or twice a month and i sometimes have to get out of bed and read or watch tv til i can try again to go to sleep, someone once told me their theory on what they think my gray faces are, she said i might be a beacon of light that spirits see after they die and they are confused and don't understand what is happening to them,so they run to this light which is me,also one time when I was living in massachusetts we had a female spirit we called lady in black and she would wake us up at 2 in the morning dropping my jewelry on the floor and making noises after awhile I did yell at her and ask her to stop becuz i had to work the next day, after that she was gone, i felt so bad for yelling at her and I knew I had hurt her feelings, well about 2 weeks later she returned, so I apologized to her and asked her to be a little more quiet at night and she did.
They were ppl once too and they understand if you ask them nicely to please be respectful to you when you are sleeping, as of now sometimes we bring home stragglers on investigations we do, they can be noisy and disruptive, but we just tell them its late and we are tired could you quiet down? we know your here, once they get the recognition that they know you know there around they will calm down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2011 02:32 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Question
Well to answer one of your questions. It seems that spirits tend to be more attracted to sensitives than anyone else. You may want to post in the Sensitives forum on this site. Have you tried just asking them to go away? But do it respectfully. Perhaps formalize a time when they can communicate with you, and let them know that you need rest. Just a thought.

More
12 Apr 2011 01:54 #3 by sixsense
Question was created by sixsense
I am a sensitive and most of the time I ignore the spirits who come to me. The other night when i went to bed, a little girl appeared to me . She looked totally scared. I asked her if I could help her in any way, but she left before she answered me. The week before that I felt many in my room. I couldn't see them, I only sensed they were there. I couldn't sleep at all. My question is, how do you stop them from coming to you at night? Or if you can at all

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds

Features