Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

So, its an intro thou wishest to has...

More
12 Apr 2011 01:19 #1 by crystalcross
I think you'll find that we have a fairly large community of sensitives on here.
Welcome on board!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2011 04:19 #2 by JMeadows
Well hello Everyone, my name in Anna, I hail from the most boring of cities on the Praries of Canada. Yep I'm from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, home of nothing to interesting.

I've been interested in the unknown for a long time, and only recently thanks to Paranormal State and Ghost Hunters/GHI really explored this passion.
I love to sit and write in graveyards...honestly the most peaceful places on earth.
I also have the tendency to go searching for Paranormal Hotspots and just snooping around.
I work in the summer at the Marr Residence, a peice of history and home that is said to be haunted. Ill keep updating on that as things happen, or dont happen.
I also am gifted, er sensitive I believe you call it here. I see and hear things that others tend to miss. I also have the gifting of an Empath, I can walk into a location and pick up and filter peoples moods etc. It sucks some days.

There isnt really much more to say, I write, I sing, I dance, and I don't go out a party...Im tres boring. if you have any questions feel free to ask away.
P.S. I am a Christ-Follower and I tend to look at Paranormal Activity through the TAPS method. If in Doubt, throw it out, and try to debunk it before you jump to conclusions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features