Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Oops!

More
25 Sep 2011 16:58 #1 by mammazzini
Replied by mammazzini on topic Re: Oops!
I'm not sure what makes me more angry, the fact that I have too many picture cds to look for my ghost photos or the fact that I have to go raid my parents pictures and scan them on to the computer, lol. I did submit my pictures to ghoststudy.com, but who knows when they will ever get posted and my emal deleted all my saved emails, boo-urns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2011 14:26 #2 by polarice7000
Replied by polarice7000 on topic Re: Oops!
It is very interesting, I like to see your things paranormal ...

hugs

Gabriel :)

More
17 Sep 2011 22:20 #3 by mammazzini
Replied by mammazzini on topic Re: Oops!
I also put an experience in my blog on this site.

More
17 Sep 2011 22:20 #4 by mammazzini
Oops! was created by mammazzini
I forgot to do this when I first joined. Got distracted by my girls, lol. I am excited to join this forum, as it has my interest. I love paranormal and always kept checking another website page, haven't checked it for awhile, when I saw this. I got excited and decided to join. I have lots of experiences with the paranormal. Angry ghosts and friendly, curious ones. Orb and face pictures. Couple of videos. Experience stories. It will take me a some time to get some of the pictures up, they are a little old but my parents still live in the house. Recently found out that the town use to be an old Hurrerite Colony. COuld explain the bones in the backyard, animal bones, and the faces we keep seeing.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Features