Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Someone help me!

More
14 Sep 2011 03:32 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Ola Gustavo,

Ok I was going to try to write this in Portugues but my fluency is muito mal. Anyway, if you can contact a psychic in your area or have the hotel manager contact one, she could help you. Shadow figures are dark energy. Not something to take on yourself unless you really know what you're doing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Sep 2011 02:13 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Someone help me!

Gray_Fox wrote: My name is Gustavo I'm from Brazil and work on a hotel, sometimes I work all night long, and every night things happen... One night a heard a snoring like sound from one of the rooms, but it was empty, I got my keys and opened it, nothing there... by the morning I checked it again and the sheets was on the floor, everything messed up... others things happen, like knocking on the doors, doors slaming, things fall from shelves... the cleaning lady saw a shadow figure on a room and she thought that was a guest, but was noone there... right now, while I type I hear footsteps and just heard someone called my name...
I don't know if I should try make contact or just ignore it... but I'm feeling a mix of exctement and fear right now... SOMEONE GIVE SOME TIPS!!!

Are you an intuitive? What I mean is, are you sensitive to spirits? If so, ask them what they want of you and tell them you will help if you are able to.

If you are not an intuitive/sensitive, tell them so; but also tell them that you would like to learn if that's something that interests you.

More
14 Sep 2011 02:05 #3 by Gray_Fox
Someone help me! was created by Gray_Fox
My name is Gustavo I'm from Brazil and work on a hotel, sometimes I work all night long, and every night things happen... One night a heard a snoring like sound from one of the rooms, but it was empty, I got my keys and opened it, nothing there... by the morning I checked it again and the sheets was on the floor, everything messed up... others things happen, like knocking on the doors, doors slaming, things fall from shelves... the cleaning lady saw a shadow figure on a room and she thought that was a guest, but was noone there... right now, while I type I hear footsteps and just heard someone called my name...
I don't know if I should try make contact or just ignore it... but I'm feeling a mix of exctement and fear right now... SOMEONE GIVE SOME TIPS!!!

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds

Features