Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi

More
14 Sep 2011 07:17 #1 by flapflap
Replied by flapflap on topic Re: Hi

Steven Matrix wrote: Cool, another old guy! Lol. Us old guys need to form a group of our own on here. Heck man, sounds like you don't have to go on a hunt to find a spirit; they're already in your house. I'm jealous.

You could practice at home and get an education right there and you'll be leaps and bounds ahead of a lot of people who have never dealt with spirits. Hmm, let's call it home schooled. Has anybody used that term before? Lol.

it's nice to get such a warm welcome from everyone. As far as the home investigation goes,my wife has put a stop to any notion of that,saying she doesn't want to stir up anything.My sister-in-law claims to have a spirit in her house of a little girl,and I've offered to help her do an investigation with her,but she's too scared,so I'm just out of luck here on the home front.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2011 01:35 #2 by tryanjr
Replied by tryanjr on topic Re: Hi
Hi There ! :)

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Sep 2011 01:22 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Hi
Cool, another old guy! Lol. Us old guys need to form a group of our own on here. Heck man, sounds like you don't have to go on a hunt to find a spirit; they're already in your house. I'm jealous.

You could practice at home and get an education right there and you'll be leaps and bounds ahead of a lot of people who have never dealt with spirits. Hmm, let's call it home schooled. Has anybody used that term before? Lol.

More
14 Sep 2011 01:08 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Hi
welcome!

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Sep 2011 22:34 #5 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Hi
Welcome Joey! Nice to meet you. A hug from Spain

More
13 Sep 2011 20:17 #6 by Chris1GCPI
Replied by Chris1GCPI on topic Re: Hi
Hi Joey! Welcome.

More
13 Sep 2011 19:03 #7 by flapflap
Hi was created by flapflap
My name is Joey and I just joined here. I'm a 49 year old father of 4 and grandfather of 5. I've lived in a few haunted houses,and have seen a few things in my life,including a shadow figure in my current home. I love everything paranormal,and I watch all the shows on it I can. I've never been on a ghost hunt,but I would love to do one,maybe someday I will be lucky enough to do that,but until then I'll get my fix any way I can.

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds

Features