Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Orbs

More
19 Aug 2011 20:12 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Orbs
Very nice, this is a clear example why video is much better than just cameras. In a camera that would have looked like smoke or smudge, you would have never been able to really see the physics of the motion behind the mist. Wish more people used video in their investigation. That's one reason I bought a slew of keychain HD cameras and converted them to infrared. Never too many angles!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2011 20:05 #2 by metalbabe73
Replied by metalbabe73 on topic Re: Orbs
also no radiators in there, no steam source what so ever, it wasnt humid, the air wasnt on nothing..its a great find, I wish i could post it on here, but I cant, thanks for looking at for me tho !

More
19 Aug 2011 20:03 #3 by metalbabe73
it was 77 degrees in that bathroom, the other parts of the house were 80 degrees, if you look at time stamp 556 you will see the mist again, earlier in the investigation I was in there and my emf detector hit 3.3 and my k2 was going off, Nobody was allowed to smoke inside while we investigating, and we cannot explain it, It was filmed with a full spectrum camera

More
19 Aug 2011 19:53 #4 by crystalcross
Interesting video, do you mind posting it here?

It looks like steam, because you can see it rising slowly. But there's no noise from any source of steam or hot water. No old style radiators there, right? Very interesting! Did the person filming feel cold? Could it have been the vapor from his breath in a cold spot?

Whatever it is, its vapor and its warm. I was going to say some form of smoke at first, but it does not exhibit the properties of a smoke. Cool find!

More
19 Aug 2011 19:27 #5 by metalbabe73

here is the link to the mist video

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Aug 2011 17:04 #6 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Orbs
I agree with you; most of the time, they turn out to be nothing. Having said that, there are "rare" moments when I think that there are orbs which go beyond the basic unit of matter.

It would be nice to see some of your footage.

More
19 Aug 2011 16:44 #7 by metalbabe73
The founder of our group has all the footage, we lost a lot of footage due to a power interruption, which honestly is so upsetting, was an extremely active location, we had camera's knocked over, we have mist recorded, just so much stuff, but at the very beginning of our investigation we lost power which reset the dvr and none of us thought to push the record button , learning experience I guess, the mist video is posted on our facebook page, Ghost Joes would love to have someone look at it and tell me what they think, we have a lot of evidence still with our hand held camera's, and voice recorders

More
19 Aug 2011 16:37 #8 by crystalcross
Do you have the DVR footage that you can share? I would LOVE to see that!

More
19 Aug 2011 16:28 #9 by metalbabe73
Orbs was created by metalbabe73
I'm generally not a fan of orbs because they can be explained usually pretty easily, but...Last saturday our group was doing an investigation, and while watching the dvr (static night vision cams) I saw (within a 4 hr period) probably 50 or more of the slowest moving orbs I have ever seen, probably taking three seconds to cross the screen, and one orb that was pulsating light. It was amazing ! Just thought i'd share..

Time to create page: 0.871 seconds

Features