Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from MD's Eastern Shore

More
28 Mar 2011 22:37 #1 by crystalcross

MidnightAngel wrote: Sorry :/

No do not be sorry! This area is for you and everyone else. I was just trying to suggest a way to get things moving faster for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2011 15:39 #2 by MidnightAngel
Sorry :/

More
25 Mar 2011 16:28 #3 by crystalcross

MidnightAngel wrote: Probably from Chestertown to Ocean City.

Folks, just a suggestion, but why don't you arrange a time to discuss in the Chat areas. That way prospective teams can "Meet" and discuss which way to proceed. Good luck and happy hunting.

More
25 Mar 2011 15:35 #4 by MidnightAngel
Probably from Chestertown to Ocean City. I'm in Ridgely so that wouldn't be a problem. I'm self- employed so can be fairly flexible. The Boss is a slave driver though. ;-) I'll have to say I don't have much in the way of equipment anymore due to a flooded basement over the winter. I'm gradually getting everything replaced as finances allow.

More
24 Mar 2011 00:24 #5 by Tausert

MidnightAngel wrote: Awesome! I'm Mid-Shore and there's a dirth of paranormal groups out here. I'm trying to start one.

What areas on the Shore would you be focusing on? I'm on the Lower Shore closer to the Salisbury area.

More
24 Mar 2011 00:14 #6 by MidnightAngel
Awesome! I'm Mid-Shore and there's a dirth of paranormal groups out here. I'm trying to start one.

More
23 Mar 2011 23:58 #7 by Tausert
I'm also from the Eastern Shore. I'm not as gifted as you are but I have had a few experiences with the paranormal. I currently work as the news director for a horror themed website called LivingDeadMedia.

More
22 Mar 2011 16:19 #8 by MidnightAngel
I "met" the owners of the board on Ghost Adventures Twitter board. I'm a true Indigo Child. I am a sensitive, psychic, can see auras and am able to channel. I am a Reiki Master as well. I've lived my entire life with a foot on either side of the veil. I don't have to look for spirits, more often than not, they tend to find me. I'm a freelance Web and graphic designer by trade and studying for my Bachelor's in Web Development. It's nice to meet everyone.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features