Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

finding my way back to ghost and haunts

More
01 Aug 2011 12:36 - 01 Aug 2011 12:51 #1 by ghostly_annie
It has been quite awhile since I have been in here. My original pc crashed so I'm using my new laptop. This site didn't register my e-mail account, but when I decided to re-register...it wouldn't let me...LOLOL anyway thankfully I have 2 e-mail accounts....I'm so glad I found my way back! :P

Anywho, I'm not even sure if I posted before...I know my bad.

My name is Annie and when I was a child I could sae spirits and I heard spirits. I was so frightened. Late at night I would hear laughing and dishes being scraped like people were eating off them, like a party going on in the kitchen. I would sneak out and there was no one there, the kitchen was empty and clean. My sisters and I slept in the same room and I would see white figures standing beside them while they slept.

Then several years ago I worked in an old mill building in Methuen Mass and it was known to be a haunted building. I would get visits from family members that have passed..first it was my dear father-in-law..he never spoke but he visited me every day for a year. Then my Aunt appeared to me and my sister-in-law passed away very mysteriously. Then my Uncle came to me and I lost another aunt. Then my aunt and uncle and there son who also passed away came to me and my other sister-in-law passed away. I got to the point that I didn't want to see them anymore because I didn't want to lose anymore family.

My name was always called in this building when I was by myself. I was the first one in the building and it would become loud...I would hear walking , people talking. This even happened while others where there. one day I heard my neme, I turned around and asked the girl working in the section behind me what she wanted..she said she didn't call me.

My most frightening experience there was I got locked in the ladies room. The lock was on the inside and I could not get the door open. I yelled for someone to help me and they could not get the door to open. Then the lights went out and I said "OK this isn't funny anymore" and the door just opened up...OMG I was in there for 45 minutes! They were getting ready to come in through the ceiling to get me out of there because they couldn't get the door opened...lol

Sadly I haven't had any more experiences since I got another job elsewhere.
Last edit: 01 Aug 2011 12:51 by ghostly_annie. Reason: spelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

Features