Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

My experiences

More
10 Jul 2011 18:44 #1 by romeosarabella
Replied by romeosarabella on topic Re: My experiences
Funny story on the exs house haunting topic.....we were sitting outside this weekend and I was talking to him about his house being haunted and he was trying to deny it....about that time something slammed in the machine shed! It was another one of those look at each other moments ....little profanity lol....and when we went to see what it was there was nothing of course! He has recanted his statement lol.

On a further note I did some voice recordings and the ghosts are stubborn.....nothing so far. This proves that these kinds of things don't occur regularly on a normal basis. It takes some patience and getting a good piece of evidence is not as easy as hollywood makes it look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2011 18:32 #2 by romeosarabella
Replied by romeosarabella on topic Re: My experiences
Id like to thank everyone for their input. You all made me feel a lot more comfortable with all this and my daughter seems to be more comfortable with it all. I told her what everyone said here and I can tell she's not as freaked out and scared something bad will come in if we acknowledge our experiences.

Its amazing how many people experience this kind of thing and how many view this site. That in itself is comforting. I feel like I have somewhere to turn if I need advice. Thanks again and congrats on creating a really great site that really seems to be helping people and the other side as well.

More
09 Jul 2011 18:30 #3 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Re: My experiences
All this sounds so familiar! Lol Your story sounds a lot like mine. Thanks for sharing.

More
08 Jul 2011 23:20 #4 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: My experiences
Definately sounds like you are sensitive. The dreams and premoniyions is your way of having visions mn people do things many diffrent ways. As far as the darkness i don't believe it is attached, i have been surrounded by darkness my whole life but have never had a attack or problem that i am aware of. But also proceed with caution this can be a bad thing if not careful.

More
08 Jul 2011 16:18 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Romeo, I think your answer is somewhere in between. I don't think anything is attached to you, nor do I think that it is a coincidence that you are seeing all these things. You are a beacon. A shining light in the dark. They are attracted to you because they feel you are a sensitive. Think about dragging a magnet through a pile of iron filaments. As long as you are in an area where there's a spirit, they are attracted to you, but not really attached. I mean, you could investigate, but I've never figured out what good that really does. If you have a good enough contact with them, you might want to try to ask if they need any help with crossing over. If no, then just leave them be. They seem pretty harmless.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jul 2011 15:59 #6 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: My experiences
Hello Romeosarabella!

Of course the experience is terrifying accounts. On the other hand, the phenomena you describe are amazing and worth to be studied. Whenever you do not rigorously think there's any danger. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. If we lived closer I would love to go for a look around je je

More
08 Jul 2011 03:54 #7 by romeosarabella
I just wanted to tell my story and see if anyone had input. Every since I was a little girl I've had a recurring dream that was nothing but darkness. It didn't have any sense to it just darkness and it would scare me so bad I would wake up screaming. Never understood that one but it has went away with time. Then I started having premonition dreams...about death...accidents....sometimes just things that were going to happen. Dejavu is very scary for me. I dream like I'm living it and can recall almost all dreams. I've been having ones lately where I wake myself up screaming a certain cuss word (sob)...lol....weird...but anyway this all probably makes me a sensitive so its no wonder I have had paranormal experiences.

My ex's old house I actually had toys that moved across the floor by themselves...they were radio control so I wrote it off as radio waves, dismantled them and shrugged it off.then in our bedroom at this house, I would feel a darkness in front of my face at night like someone was standing nose to nose with you...it would make you reach out....but no one there....one morning my ex and I were having coffee and the stairs downstairs started creaking. We thought it was our youngest down stairs. I yelled for him to get upstairs and there was nothing. It was as if someone had walked all the way up and was about to round the corner to the kitchen.... No answer...I looked at my ex...he looked at me...I went to steps ...no one....went to the kids rooms and everyone was asleep....we said some profanties under our breath, lol, and went back to drinking coffee. He is a non believer but even says his house is haunted to this day. Often we would hear footsteps walking around in the upstairs. Apparently his grandfather had passed away in our Bedroom. (I find out later after complaining of the dark feeling in there and the noises in closet.)

So now in my new home after many times moving to various locations for various reasons... normally employment; we are experiencing apparitions of people and animals and doors that open by themselves that normally won't open without force because of the carpet being so thick.....oh and I get a really weird feeling where I work and we've caught evps and had cold spots there......

I seriously hope nothing is so called attached to me.....I think I'm just really aware of the otherside...my ghost at home likes to mess with me but seems harmless. I want to investigate it more but my daughter who experienced the door thing and things at work is afraid we will make them worse. I did find out that the lady who used to live in my new house was very ill and in a hospital bed while she lived in my house. There has been numerous restorations since. The full body apparition I see was what I thought was my son passing from the dining room into the new living room one night about 1:30. I hollered after him to see if he was ok and he didin't stop so I got up to go after him. he disappeared into the living room and as I followed after him I realized he was in his bed fast asleep and it couldn't have been him. He obviously hadn't moved for quite some time. This was my first experience here and my first apparition. Very very scary! but pretty harmless. Anyone have any thoughts on all this. Do you think it's dangerous to try and investigate?
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds

Features