Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

"The visitor"

More
06 Jul 2011 11:26 #1 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: "The visitor"
All I can do is give you a great big hug! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((six)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2011 14:26 #2 by levitz77
Replied by levitz77 on topic Re: "The visitor"
yep i have woke up before a few times to my foot feeling like someone put a match to it?? weird stuff... i don't understand what that could be ? do you know ?

More
05 Jul 2011 14:04 #3 by dancingwater
Replied by dancingwater on topic Re: "The visitor"
Lori,
Prayers and love and light surround you. Fear is the weapon, the fear you felt as a little 6 year old girl. That fear is no longer necessary and you must confront this evil and banish is from your life. We will help you all we can with the weapons we have but I truly think it is going to take some"big guns" to come to you and help you overcome this. Would you be willing to allow people to come help you? This community has rescources that can deal with situations like yours, but YOU are the key ingredient. Without your willingness to fight this with your whole heart and soul nothing can change.
We love you Lori.
Let us get the help to you that you need.
Light and Love surround you.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jul 2011 13:52 - 05 Jul 2011 13:54 #4 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: "The visitor"
I pray for you daily sending positive energy. You. Need. To. Call. Me.
Last edit: 05 Jul 2011 13:54 by sleepy1md.

More
05 Jul 2011 13:42 #5 by searchursoul
Replied by searchursoul on topic Re: "The visitor"
Lori,
Remember you are the one in control here, see it for what it is...fear. I too have prayed for you and sent all the angels I can, they are with you at all times. Raise your consciousness, it will stop hauting you when you stare it in the face and say "thank you for sharing but no thank you, I want no part of you anymore" You are loved here, just stay connected, we will get you through this, you are not alone, I know I for one am there with you in spirit, I feel your pain and I know what you're going through, I had similar experiences, scratched on the face, scracthes on the walls, it was drawn to be because I didn't allow the healing yet. u will get there, u will see the light, just keep focused and know you are walking through and you're scaring the hell out of it. Keep moving foward, you are so close to overcoming it, thats why it seems so strong but its not, its all manipulation, it preys on your fears. u must fight for your inner peace. You are stronger and it has no power over you, believe that! Love ya Hugggggssss!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dancingwater

More
05 Jul 2011 05:54 #6 by Ghost-Fairy
Replied by Ghost-Fairy on topic Re: "The visitor"
Lori - I have just said my prayers, immediately after i read your blog. I asked God to keep you from harm and protect you from all evils as well. Keep praying. Lord hears our prayer. Have faith sweetie. xoxoxo
The following user(s) said Thank You: dancingwater

More
05 Jul 2011 05:42 #7 by sixsense
"The visitor" was created by sixsense
It's 1:30 am now. I was in bed, trying to sleep. At 12:30 I woke up to see a flash of light and a small figure dash away as fast I it could. About 1:00 this morning I felt a burning sensation on my legs, thigh and stomach.

I got of bed to see what what was going on. When I looked, there weren't any scratches. But my skin was red , looked like ti has been burned, and feeling like it was on fire. And still feels this way.

Many in here know my story, and what I have been going through. I have prayed, asked for help, surrounded myself with light. But to no avail, I know he's here, waiting. I don't know were else to turn right now. And the feeling of being abandon and alone has taken over me.

I may not be myself tomorrow, or later for that matter. So if you should talk to me, and I seem different, please do what you all do best, help me, please.

There are no more fears for I have taken over, this one is mine, her soul for me to keep...Thank you for your help, he knows who I speak...

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Features