Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Painting, rough draft..

More
05 Jul 2011 13:49 #1 by searchursoul
Six, I would have to agree with cc on this one, it reminded me of an elemental but at first I have to be honest, I felt the darkness you talked about here. Keep painting, your angels are around you when you do this, if u listen closely you will hear them and they will come through. Keep painting is all I can say! Keep painting! I love your work!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2011 03:54 #2 by Ghost-Fairy
i'm not attracted to abstract kinda art.. but your arts that u have posted and shared with us.. is grabbing me.. 1st art u posted was like an out of body exp. u looking down to see the world of trees, mountains n flowing waters.. it's amazing. for this one it's grabbing me too.. i think it's a white owl.. very earthy feelings.

lori pls. don't waste your talents away.. keep painting. have your own gallery.. n you can help ppl in your galleries with your gifted abilities.

It's such a blessing that God has bless me to have a talented gifted friend like u..

luvya!~ hugsssss

More
05 Jul 2011 03:18 #3 by sixsense
Ok the painting started to get a dark feel to it,( I know why, my secret) so I trashed it. I will start another, hopefully it will have the light to it..:)

More
04 Jul 2011 21:18 #4 by crystalcross
When I look at this it reminds me of the ancient greek mythology of the elementals and the native indian legends of the eagles. It reminds me of an air elemental. The spirit of the wind dancing with the soul of hte eagle. Very cool.

Would love to see it from a bit farther away, I think the camera was a bit too close.

More
04 Jul 2011 18:06 #5 by dannykinns
Lots of flowing movements, Six. The cat looks beautiful, sort of resting against nature as Chris depicted. Can't wait to see the final touch!!

More
04 Jul 2011 17:58 #6 by sixsense
LOL, yea still needs work, working on it again today...;)

More
04 Jul 2011 04:51 #7 by Chris1GCPI
Hmmm....a white cat next to a tree with some wildflowers nearby? Heck, I like it.

More
03 Jul 2011 23:10 - 03 Jul 2011 23:12 #8 by sixsense
Ok everyone, I did some painting today. This is just a rough draft, the paint needs to set before I put the final touches. I'm nit sure about it myself, so please be honest...but not hurtful..:unsure:
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Jul 2011 23:12 by sixsense.

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features