Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Through the Wormhole: Is There Life After Death?

More
18 Oct 2011 01:31 #1 by crystalcross
Well as one who has studied in the scientific method, I have to admit that too many scientists tend to so strongly focus on one thing that they get tunnel-vision. In a pure physical sense (physics being defined as the laws of this universe in which we live) they're probably right, life after death is impossible. But that's like trying to describe a brilliantly colored paining to someone who only sees black and white.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2011 01:03 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Honey, you don't have to convince me, haha! Great story though. I love to hear NDE accounts. The TV show was all about literally mathematically proving the existence, which to me, is very important. I hate hearing scientists say that life after death couldn't possibly exist. Well 500 years ago the Earth couldn't possibly be round and 30 years ago I couldn't possibly be talking to someone on the other side of the world instantly but alas, it has been done, so to say things that millions have witnessed are NOT possible is completely ignorant.

More
17 Oct 2011 15:01 #3 by LadyJ2011
YES! I know that there is life after death! ok..slow down..breathe..whew! sorry..
I am 50 y/o..female and living in Tulsa, Oklahoma. My name is Janna and I had an experience when I was 16 due to a car wreck that both myself, my mother and her dog were involved in. She had been teaching in Howard, Kansas and we were traveling to Eureka Kansas for a day trip to see things, shop, eat and generally have fun together. She taught English in Howard, Kansas on a temporary basis for a longtime friend of hers and as there was pretty much nothing to do intown...well..that drove the daytrip.
Now ...as we were traveling up the highway ( and just to get rid of doubt, there is a police report as to the events ) a crow hit the front windshield. this caused us to travel off the highway and over the edge of a cliff it seemed. We were in an impala, four door and that car became smaller than a volkswagon! we landed right in between rocks and a small ravine w/ running water. where we landed was brush and trees. I was on the roof, and for the life of me could not figure out how I got there! It seemed surreal and still does at times. Amazes me that I survived. I clasped the bottom portion of the back window, pulled myself out and got up the mountain. had no idea how far it was till later. ( was 500 feet ) and laid down on the highway.
Now...with this said ...let me explain...a series of circumstances came into play and for that I wil be eternally grateful...I kept hearing someone tell me ..GET UP...GET UP NOW.. my reply was less than polite let me say..but I did get up ..A nurse going to work saw me and got me into her car and then proceeded onto the hospital with me bleedind everywhere! All the bones in my face were broke..back was broke..clothes covered in blood..I must have been a sight..when we got to the hospital I remembered that I was not alone..asked for my mom and they went back and found her 12 hours later...she survived.
I spend two weeks in the hospital and while there had an extroidinary experience ...died twice..documented in the medical records for about 3.5 to 4 minutes with no defecit to mind or body, in face..memory for previous week was gone but body healed and saw heaven and hell and talked to what I can only say was my version of Jesus. He told me that with my empathic ability to feel others energy I needed to be VERY social ....I did not understand at the time but he also told me that I would be fine..everything would heal and it did. fact. plain and simple..so yes, anytime anyone ask me if there is life after death..I respond YES. thanks for letting me relate..Janna

More
06 Oct 2011 17:16 - 06 Oct 2011 17:17 #4 by Keith
Thanks for the video TressesOfNephthys.

Informative and interesting. Science, it improves our lives with the invention of so many wonderful things to help us to live, create and learn yet the pursuit to become God themselves will always fail. Understanding is one thing but creation is quite another.

The Frankenstein Theory. The parts of many to make the sum of one. Mary Shelleys’ Science in the year 1816? Or just a novel?

I know this video is to prove Life after death is a reality.

I believe to get there we must consider a few things.

Can life be created from scratch? Ahhhh, if only it were that simple huh. To multiply that which is already there, cells, egg and sperm = life, we were given that ability though not by science. That is rudimental and most male/female couples can easily do this, it was planned that way. Yet I truly believe the ability to create that first cell will always be denied us, that, I believe, will stand the test of time in my opinion. What does that have to do with life after death? You can only die if life has been given you. A Ying & Yang thing.

To prove Life after death, may never be proven by fact. I find when we look for answers to questions like life after death, that the parts of many can be held but the sum of life/death cannot. Life/death itself can’t be picked up or placed under a microscope we will always fall short of definitive answers. Planned that way?

Is it that Science wants to duplicate that which already exists or is it that Science believes it can cheat death its due and create life everlasting?

As for the question is there life after death? You betcha there is. Though few understand what that "Life" after death really is. I have searched a lifetime for what that "life" after death really is. The search continues. I'll keep my fingers crossed that science proves out what we already know to be, Lord knows they have worked hard to find those answers.

Keith
Last edit: 06 Oct 2011 17:17 by Keith.

More
05 Jul 2011 23:58 #5 by jimbobbyrdman
Thanks I will watch this tonight.

More
05 Jul 2011 14:12 #6 by dancingwater
Tress,
I have seen two episodes of this show and I love it!!! Very interesting topics, well researched and not just your normal sensationalized bunch of hoo-hah. Love it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: levitz77

More
03 Jul 2011 23:38 #7 by crystalcross
I"m a big Morgan fan as well. But I'll always think of him as "GOD" thanks to Bruce Almighty.

More
03 Jul 2011 23:34 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Glad you liked it! I love Morgan Freeman too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jul 2011 23:17 #9 by Grupo Alpha
Thank you for sharing Tresses, I loved it. Besides Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors:)

More
03 Jul 2011 12:32 #10 by undertaker1
Awsome Tress thanks for sharing this.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Features