Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Cemeteries by the highway interesting....

More
27 Jun 2011 15:22 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Could just be a matter of land space. Most non-urban places they would put quiet a bit of land between the highway and the houses just to keep noise down. On an island, I would imagine that the land is a commodity and so land where they can't really build goes to cemeteries. Just my thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jun 2011 15:13 #2 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Cemeteries by the highway interesting....
Well, considering that Louisiana can't bury their dead and have to have above ground burials and such, maybe lol.

More
27 Jun 2011 15:10 #3 by sixsense
my opinion, ummhumm, clearing throat...I just think its man and his greediness building to close to the cemeteries. Building is more important then the decease. It's a sham. No wonder the cemeteries a re haunted, their all pist!

More
27 Jun 2011 15:06 #4 by searchursoul
maybe its a southern thing,lol.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jun 2011 14:51 #5 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Cemeteries by the highway interesting....
I have seen that and found it odd too. Maybe they just needed as much space as possible and got as close to the road as they could...who knows lol. I mean look at the St. Louis cemetery in Louisiana...right on the sidewalk lol.

More
27 Jun 2011 14:20 #6 by undertaker1
I've never really noticed them close to the highway here in Ohio they are usually on small roads here. I'm not sure if they do it to make it easier for people too find them or if it is a way to say here look where you could be lol. But either way it is strange that they woulod have them closer to the highway.

More
27 Jun 2011 14:04 #7 by searchursoul
While on our drive down to the keys and anywhere else I have traveled for that matter, I always notice that thier are a ton of cemeteries all right near the highway. I found this to be a very interesting location to place the dearly departed. Was wondering what everyone else thinks about this and if anyone has noticed this?? It makes sense though, in the way that these spirits literally have a way to travel even if they are earthbound spirits. Just me thinking again....haha this happens alot!!

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Features