Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Haunting or Imagination?

More
26 Jun 2011 18:14 #1 by undertaker1
This doesn't sound like your imagination. But not sure if it is a haunting either. If you are a sansitive these could be spirits coming to you not the place you live in. There are times as sensitives we bring things to us that we may not understand what they want or not give them attention, and they will do things to get your attention then. So if you have made no time to help them or having trouble seeing them may need to focus on that to see if it stops.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2011 15:29 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh I know what you're saying. Maybe that's just me being a little jaded. Sort of like this stuff happens so much to me that its kinda like meh whatevs by now, lol.

More
26 Jun 2011 14:17 #3 by kjnkeke10
When I said impossible, i was simply referring to as if there wasnt any ghost activity. Yes things can happen that we find impossible its about believing and not believing. as for sensitive, yes i am a very sensitive person, and do i feel i could help them cross over, absolutely....

More
26 Jun 2011 13:12 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I would say its not your imagination. Is every little bump and noise part of a haunting and not your imagination, who knows. It's easy to assume that. But I also find it a little funny that you would say that things are happening that are impossible. If you think of their world as being something that overlaps ours, then you can see how it isn't at all impossible.

Are you sensitive at all? Do you think you would be able to help them cross over to the light if that's what they are looking for?

More
26 Jun 2011 12:24 #5 by kjnkeke10
Hello guys, I haven't wrote in a while due to working and a recent move to a bigger place in the building i live in. Now, here's my question. I don't know if this is a haunting or just my imagination but will give brief details of whats been happening. In the apartment that we lived in downstairs, we had alot of different things happen over a period of 5months. My puppy's bowl moving across the kitchen floor when she was in the living room with me sleeping at my feet. Unexplained smells, ie. perfume, cigar smoke that just vanishes in a matter of seconds, strange noises, humming and or crying, talkin and giggling. Now.......we moved into a bigger apartment upstairs from where we were living, Shadows in doorways there one second and the minute u blink ur eyes their gone, I was taking a shower getting ready for work, no one else in the house was either up or here and had taping on the door, when i went to open it, no one was there. I had pandora playing on my cell phone, never have issues with it just stopping and restarting before, was taking a nice hot bath with candles and music and it was like someone or something was pushing the pause button throughout the song that was playing. My son was in his room the other night and heard glasses tinking around in the kitchen like someone was trying to get one from the back of the cupboard, his closet door was opening and closing by itself. Now my son who at a young age has been able to communicate with the dead hasnt done so in a very long time, is it starting to come back to him like someone wants to talk or just let themselves be known to him and us? I on several occasions have been able to see things that arent there, hear things that i know was impossible, is it a possible haunting or just us letting our imaginations run away with us? Let me add as well, my fiancee has also been able to see things, hear things, smell things that just arent possible, what is going on here? any advice or suggestions? one more thing. We did an EVP session in the apt downstairs one night, when we were done we sent it to the computer program that we have and listened to it, and it blatently stated when we asked if they wanted us to leave it responded very intelligently NO and had pictures that we took around christmas time that had orbs in it, took a few other pictures as well of the same thing and no orbs in the next ones. It doesnt bother us in the least just would like to know others opinions and or comments on this.....
Thanks for reading

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features