Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hesitant New Kid

More
24 Jun 2011 04:26 #1 by Chris1GCPI
Replied by Chris1GCPI on topic Re: Hesitant New Kid
Welcome Danny!

You have a very familiar story that most of us share. Like you I was also raised in the Catholic faith which I still have an attachment to, but bit different from the organized church. I have a problem with organized religion as a whole, not just one particular faith. I've have so many "church people" and others tell me what I'm doing is only helping S***n. BS!
Don't let anyone tell you that you are following a dark path. They have no idea the turmoil that sensitives have to deal with on a day to day basis.

Continue to listen to what your mind and conscience it telling you and expound on your abilities.

Best of luck!

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2011 23:16 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Hesitant New Kid
Your welcome glad you joined the site. We all get along great here so feel free to ask anything if you need answers.

More
23 Jun 2011 19:38 #3 by dannykinns
Replied by dannykinns on topic Re: Hesitant New Kid
Thanks undertaker1! And as much as towards crystalcross! Am trying to get used to this site now, read many interesting stuff! Thanks so much for the welcoming! ^_^

More
23 Jun 2011 12:32 #4 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Hesitant New Kid
Welcome to GH first of all. As a person with abiluties myself i understand the feeling of being alone,ridiculed,or just keeping the secret. Here there are many of us with abilities, myself am psychic,sensitive,and a empath. It is hard to make any non believer or someone who has a closed mind believe you. Here we are a family. Dont make fun and understand each other very much. I do believe what you have is psychic ability just need to grow with it is all.
We are here yo help in any way we can so if you have any questions feel free to ask.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, Ghost-Fairy

More
23 Jun 2011 08:09 #5 by dannykinns
Hesitant New Kid was created by dannykinns
Hello and Good evening/morning everyone;

Well... What can I say? I guess I finally convinced myself to join this site due to G&H tweets. I was afraid of what people might say about me if I introduced myself. I was never the type of a person to 'socially' expose my self to the world. But when I saw others here, who seemed to have the same or common experiences, it settled my nerves.

Let me start out by introducing myself. :dry: My name is Daniel but I go by Danny by many. My whole life would seem a world of mashed-in of imperfections since I was born kinda deaf and living up without a father. But I know I'm not alone . Now my life, I did have my share of hauntings but for now I'll explain more detailed about myself.

I do not know what to call it, clairvoyance or psychic??
I have began developing this ability to see images or words and without a doubt, a very obnoxious empathic habit towards surroundings. Now when I mean by images or words, they appear in my head...like I do not know how to describe it but I 'see' it in my head. This began 5 years right after my dad passed away when I was 8. I had ignored it or brushed off until high school, it returned and only this time it seemed very persistent. I had done research and I tried to to relate this ability to either clairvoyance or clairsentience but I do not know.
I began telling friends and families of images/words and those visions would pertain to the past or present and occasionally in the future.

One example was an encounter of meeting a stranger introduced through a friend; when I met him, I saw the word 'Arturo' and felt a bad sense and I told him that the word 'Arturo' came in my mind and it was a bad feeling. He was confounded and told me it was his biological father that used to abused him when he was young.

I have lost few friends because of this, assuming I did 'witchcraft' or stereotypical slanders such as 'voodoo'/'wicca'/'devil worshipping'. But to be honest, I did none of that. My whole life, growing up as a Catholic and then became a Christian, (not very strict-religious, very open minded for others) I never once thought this ability was of the negative stuff.
But also because of this, I gained new friends who respected me for who I am, and I occasionally gave readings or answered questions when they're in trouble or stuck. I sort of became a confidante of giving advices and I ALWAYS tell people that the future, regardless if I told them something bad/good nears them, that every individual has the power to change their future.

Along the years, I kept my ability in touch and helped increased awareness by using tarot cards to help me give me an idea occasionally.
I am no fortune-telling wanna-be; I have this urge to help people spiritually and emotionally. I have this moral compassion for others. I dont know what it is but it defines me. I am Danny. I hope by joining this site, I can be well-informed and more educated in this ability that not only me, but others in this world who goes through it. Thanks for reading me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, Ghost-Fairy

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Features