Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Another Sensitive in the Houuuse!

More
23 Jun 2011 03:29 #1 by Kit911
I love big rocking chairs I'm small so we can fit a couple of us on one chair lol:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2011 03:22 #2 by searchursoul
welcome! you should join us in chat sometime!

More
23 Jun 2011 03:22 #3 by Teri_83
Hi! I know what you mean about being ab;e to talk about paranormal experiences for hours! lol Nice to have you here. I don't get on the computer nearly as much as I'd like but hopefully we'll be able to chat some time.

More
23 Jun 2011 03:21 #4 by crystalcross

Kit911 wrote: ]comfortable in here because people don't think I'm completely off my rocker.

And we're all on the same rocker right with ya. So at least its a popular seat in this house.

More
23 Jun 2011 03:12 #5 by Kit911
Welcome to the family, I've been a sensitive for a while and I find I'm very comfortable in here because people don't think I'm completely off my rocker. Still learning some things from others that are similar and find the feedback very helpful.

More
23 Jun 2011 01:08 #6 by crystalcross
fling & flail talking is a north eastern thing. :)

Not limited to one state.

More
22 Jun 2011 23:19 #7 by SammyMadrox
Thanks! ^_^ And yeah, it totally must be a Masshole trait - everyone I know from around here tends to ramble, along with flinging and flailing their hands around while rambling ;)

More
22 Jun 2011 22:39 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Welcome aboard. I'm also from Mass. Rambling must be a masshole trait ;)

More
22 Jun 2011 21:52 #9 by SammyMadrox
Hey everyone! The crazy person has just climbed aboard the forums! :lol: (I'm kidding... or am I?)

Anyway, my name is Sammy! I'm just your average (kinda) 25 year old mother of 1, girl gamer, blogger and artist, residing in Massachusetts and I was lured here by the GnH twitter :D (very happily and willingly lured in, may I add). I guess I could start off by also telling you guys a bit about myself....paranormally?

For as long as I can remember, I've always been real sensitive to the spiritual world around me. My mom told me it runs in our family, it's in our blood to be a little more sensitive than others... but it skips around. I have three younger brothers - the youngest is a tiny bit sensitive, the middle one isn't at all sensitive and I have yet to find out if my brother a year younger than me is at all sensitive. My mom is just like me - she sees, feels, hears, etc everything around her. She even lent me her Angel Therapy book to read up on Clairvoyance - which I found VERY helpful and interesting (to say the least!). But yeah, I feel like I'm rambling? Sorry if you're yawning or even sleeping at your keyboard :P

But yeah, I could honestly talk about my paranormal experiences for hours... endless amounts of time, really. I guess I could cut this short now, and if you really want to know more about me - ASK! I am an open book, very open minded (though I do not take skepticism very well).

I'll just say I'm happy to finally find another forum (besides AsylumCam.com) where I can... belong... without judgement of any kind. The box to check off if I'm "sensitive" really struck me as "this is the right place for me" :)

Much love!

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features