Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello Everyone!

More
18 Jun 2011 14:43 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Ghost n Haunts glad to have you here. Its awsome starting team and website, i just started one a month ago myself. Good luck looking forward to seeing some evidence.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2011 13:27 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Hello Everyone!

DonnaC wrote: "Gold Coast Paranormal Society." We're on Facebook and Twitter and have our own site (just started not too long ago). Our link is listed next to my profile (I think).

Welcome aboard! I would like to ask that you click on "Haunts" on the top bar, and then add a new entry. Create an entry for your group. For category put "Paranormal Agency". We're trying to get as complete a paranormal directory as possible. Since its also available via our Layars iPhone and Android app.

Anyway, glad to a see another local group. We're based out of Melbourne, FL just north of you. Space Coast rather than gold coast. :)

More
18 Jun 2011 12:41 #3 by DonnaC
Hello Everyone! was created by DonnaC
I just came aboard this morning. So happy that Ghost & Haunts "followed" me on twitter or else I wouldn't have found you!

I've been researching the paranormal for a loooong time and have been actively investigating since 2007. I'm a team member of a group out of West Palm Beach called "Gold Coast Paranormal Society." We're on Facebook and Twitter and have our own site (just started not too long ago). Our link is listed next to my profile (I think).

I"ve had experiences since around age 4 (or as long as I can remember). At age 4, I can remember a little girl who would come for me and we'd play in the closet (most times). She definitely was NOT an invisible playmate. I saw her infrequently. It was not a daily event. I can still remember the dress she wore, the color of her hair, etc... She would never really talk, but I knew what she was saying. Thinking of her now, she appeared to be from I'd say the early 1900's. I'm going by how she was dressed and by the style of her hair. When we moved from that residence, I didn't see her again.

The experience that got me actively researching/investigating was the after death visitation from my mother who had passed just an hour before (she passed while in a hospice, I saw her last breath and was holding her hand). When I returned home, she appeared to me and left with a message of comfort and love. After that experience, I stood up and took notice that all this is REAL. There was no going back for me. A door had been opened.

I excell in EVP and recently Ghost Box communications. Don't know why, but they like to talk to me. I have paranormal experiences at work, home, it doesn't matter where. It just happens. LOL!

I'm happy to have found this little community of believers and look forward to getting to know all of you. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Features