Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

experiances

More
16 Jun 2011 14:49 #1 by trcghost
Replied by trcghost on topic Re: experiances
same here I'm living next to a grave yard too lol not as bad though as one house I lived in taped up windows for winter and the room filled with flys untapped windows they disapeared never understood that one lol that house was like a circus my car keys would disppear for months at a time luckly had spear one time I heard them dangling and drop ran downstairs to find out what was going on found them under hamper place I checked 100 times over wallet has disappeared showed up in places I've looked already it's been nuts just trying to figure things out I have had major surgeries been hospitilized many times due to rare gentic syndromes I've heard people who go through rough experiances younger can be sensitive if that's the case I'm proof lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2011 13:40 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: experiances
I have had alot myself. Experiences from the age of 5. Some have been great and others absolutely terrifying.

More
12 Jun 2011 13:31 #3 by trcghost
experiances was created by trcghost
There are to many to list just a few though one that really sticks with me is when I was younger was home alone for the night and the star wars life size piggy bank of darth vador kept gong off so I was like ok I'll just take the batteries out maybe the buttons stuck it still went off finally moved it out of the room could hear it all night when I was sleeping on the couch I felt I was being watched looked all over the house finally removed the curtain from huge window behind the couch and saw 2 little bats purched up on the window sil all night they stayed no matter what side of the couch I was on they moved between both sides let me know what you think

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Features