Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greetings & Salutations All

More
07 Jun 2011 13:43 #1 by undertaker1
Welcome to the site. I am also a investigator, but have some abilities as well. I agree with you helping people with personal haunts and things is better than just going out to see what you find. I do both one for experience the other to help people in need.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2011 07:16 #2 by Chris1GCPI
Hello everyone,

My name is Chris and I am the Founder of Greene County Paranormal Investigations. Probably from the age of 7 I have had some type of paranormal experiences. In the house I grew up in to places I have been. I usually have at least one or two premonition type dreams a month. Not all are bad.
Our presence on the web is new and in the infancy stages. We are also getting used to having a "public presence" as well.
There are some other teams in the area, but they are mostly of the ghost hunter variety. A clique of friends going out to graveyards and abandoned buildings.
As I've stated our website is crude at best, but we wanted to join the 21st Century. ;)

The equipment we use ranges from K-2 meters to a military style compass and full size tape recorders as well as digital voice recorders. I won't bore anyone with a full list equipment I've amassed through the years.

I look forward to helping out and contributing to Ghosts & Haunts if and when needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds

Features