Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

The old man with the pipe

More
03 Jun 2011 13:26 #1 by undertaker1
awsome story. Sounds like a house attachment that just isn't ready to leave yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2011 23:32 #2 by sixsense
Awesome story she, :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SheWhoKnits

More
02 Jun 2011 18:58 #3 by SheWhoKnits
I think so too.

More
02 Jun 2011 18:37 #4 by intuitivegal27
That's amazing! I think he loves being there and just watching over the place where he used to live.

More
02 Jun 2011 18:31 #5 by SheWhoKnits
I think so. I talked with my landlady and she told me that her late husband used to smoke a pipe in the house.

More
02 Jun 2011 18:15 #6 by intuitivegal27
Do you think the old man used to live there and possibly died in the home?

More
02 Jun 2011 18:01 #7 by SheWhoKnits
I used to live in a pre Civil War home back in 2010. i was sitting in the (would you call it a "Den" I called it a Sitting Room) knitting and all of a sudden, the smell of pipe smoke fills the room. I am the only one home, my ex-husband and daughter were both gone for the afternoon, and I don't smoke. I looked around and could not find the source.

Many times when I was home alone (this happened a lot actually) where I would hear heavy footsteps in the attic area. Terrified, i would call my husband who would only tell me it was my imagination.

Finally, I'd had enough. After I had heard the footsteps for what seemed the umphteenth time, i called out in the sternest voice I could muster; "CUT IT OUT!"

The footsteps stopped, but every now and again, I could smell pipe smoke wafting through the sitting room.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features