Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

4th Mensiversary

More
23 May 2011 01:00 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: 4th Mensiversary
Awsome congrats CC to a great site. It feels like a home for many of us and glad to be part of the groth not only for the site but for the paranormal world as well. Keep up the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2011 16:54 #2 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: 4th Mensiversary
Congratulations to G&H, I am so glad I decided to become a member. I have met many wonderful people and consider them my friends. Not to mention the fact, that I can speak of my experiences freely without ridicule. Thank you for getting this starting and giving us a place to go to. :)

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 May 2011 14:10 #3 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: 4th Mensiversary
Wow! Only 4 months and this place is kickin! Congratulations G&H and thank you!
I BELIEVE!!!!!

More
20 May 2011 13:21 #4 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: 4th Mensiversary
That's incredible! I'm very excited to hear the news and I am looking forward to next sunday evening! Congratulations G&H!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
20 May 2011 12:50 - 20 May 2011 12:50 #5 by crystalcross
I just wanted to announce that on Sunday May 29th at 11pm eastern time will be Ghosts & Haunts 4th Mensiversary! That means it will officially be 4 months old. And with the help of its great members and returning guests it has rapidly grown to become one of the fastest growing Paranormal sites and communities on the Internet. Just to give a few milestones:

• We are now over 1000 registered members strong.
  • Of those, more than 60% are active at least once a month.
  • We have grown to over 50,000 unique pageviews per month and growing rapidly.
  • We are now exceeding 8,000 unique visits per month, also growing rapidly.
  • Our peak page views in a given day was over 3000. A record which continues to be increased weekly.
  • Our peak unique visits in a given day was 700. Again a record which continues to be pushed higher.
  • Our most viewed thread has over 19000 views.
  • Our twitter site has almost 7000 followers.

These are just some of the milestones which we've reached. And I say "WE" because everyone one of you is responsible for the growth. Give yourselves a pat on the back and continue the great work. I'll try to plan something special for Sunday the 29th in the evening. Lets all plan to show up and chat that night as well.

Again, thanks to everyone! And keep up the great work!
And always remember the motto...

I Believe!!!!!!
Last edit: 20 May 2011 12:50 by crystalcross.
The following user(s) said Thank You: everex5

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features