Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Had the strangest experience yesterday

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 May 2011 19:45 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Had the strangest experience yesterday
That sounds paranormal to me but I could be wrong. Maybe the spirit was there with someone else in the room and was speaking about a bracelet they saw and your sensitivity picked it up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2011 19:31 #2 by cheedee
Yes mine was the same, I was still fully aware of what the teacher was saying and the people around me.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 May 2011 19:28 #3 by sleepy1md
Hi cheedee. That is a hard question to answer. At first, I thought I was dreaming but I realized I was not fully asleep because I was aware of my surroundings and I thought it was a family member. There were no pictures or scenery. It was just black like when you just close your eyes. I just knew it was paranormal because I couldn't find any other explanation for the voice. Maybe someone else has a better explanation for you but that's just what happened to me.

More
20 May 2011 19:14 #4 by cheedee
Is there a real way to tell if it was just a dream or something paranormal?

More
19 May 2011 22:17 #5 by undertaker1
Spirits can come to you at anytime. Some see them during sleep and some while wide awake. I see most of mine in visions. Dreams are also a way to communicate so try and remember dreams as well write them down if need be. Spirits are funny sometimes they interrupt you when you least expect.2 weeks ago i thought my dad was here heard him say hey josh, went out and i was alone. Just try and keep a journal of your experiences it may help. Being a sensitive and having some psychic ability you get used to it but can be annoyed.

More
19 May 2011 22:03 #6 by cheedee
Ya it was just the most random thing, especially what it said...not really anything that would be normal conversation haha.
Its good to know other people have had similar experiences, I wasn't sure if it was a dream or what, but like I said it woke me.

More
19 May 2011 19:51 #7 by Paula
I had something similar yesterday too..but I was awake,alone in my garden pottering.I heard in my ear what sounded like my name, like a distorted but loud whisper.Thinking it was my other half home from work I turned and said"god, you made me jump!" but there was no one there..he didn't come home for another half hour.It was so clear I wonder if someone was playing a trick on me.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 May 2011 19:15 #8 by sleepy1md
Hi and thank you for having the courage to share your story.
I had a similar experience...I was in between sleep stages and a clear-as-day male voice said to me "I want to bug you." I didn't recognize the voice at all.
I am a newfound sensitive and my understanding of it is that it was someone just messing with me from the other side...letting me know he was there I suppose.
Sometimes spirits are drawn to people and if they aren't aware, they will catch pieces of a message. I think we, meaning anyone, is more subject to the paranormal during different stages of sleep. (I chose sleepy1md for a reason lol). I hope that helps.

More
19 May 2011 04:06 #9 by cheedee
Yesterday I was in a yoga class and about halfway through I needed a break, so I lay down on my mat for a few minutes and found myself dozing off. I was still aware enough that I could hear the teacher talking, but almost asleep. I then heard someone speaking loudly and clearly in my ear, so much that I sat up startled and looked to the person next to me to see if it had been them. It was the strangest thing that the voice said too it was "that's not my bracelet". I'm really confused about what it could have been, originally I assumed it was a dream but it was loud enough in my ear to wake me and have me look around for the source.
Any thoughts would be appreciated :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Features