Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hey....

More
20 May 2011 17:19 #1 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Hey....
Hi Spooky! Welcome to the sensitive club..LOL, like undertaker said, we're like one huge family here, so take off your shoes, pour yourself a drink , make yourself comfortable. Have fun!..:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2011 12:33 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Hey....
Spookie,

Just some suggestions I would have are that you post a message in our "Help Needed" forum under the Sensitives area. In the request give your location (City/State) and ask if there are any sensitives in your area who could perhaps give you a second opinion.

Its always nice to get independent validation, and that could perhaps steer you in the correct direction. Sad feelings tied to a location could be either paranormal or non-paranormal. And although you may or may not catch an EVP, not catching an EVP really would not necessarily indicate that its not something paranormal related. Some spirit energies just don't have the power or capabilities to manifest physically. Also if its residual, it may not have any EVP associated with it.

Having another sensitive there could solidify some feelings that you have that you are picking up on some form of residual energies perhaps.

More
20 May 2011 02:53 #3 by Spookie
Replied by Spookie on topic Re: Hey....
Hey guys. Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

I haven't been on much sorry.... Just life getting out of focus. A lot of chatter , shadows and things just feeling "off". If that makes sence.

I feel like I'm feeling whoever was here at one point.... Their emotions... Not my own. Sure I've been down before but thi s just .... Over the top. As soon as I leave... I do feel better but I need to get back in a hurry.... Like I'm going to miss something.

My husband thinks it's something going on with US..... It's not!!

I think I'm going to leave the recorder on tonight and see what I get. Sigh.....

Nite o !

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 May 2011 18:55 #4 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Hey....
Hello and welcome!

More
19 May 2011 01:00 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Hey....
Spookie,

So glad you could make it here. This is most certainly the right place. There is a large group of very helpful individuals here, and we are all about helping people to become investigators, or just explore their own personal surroundings.

Please don't be shy and feel in to chime in on all the various topics. We have a fairly large community of sensitives here, and also many different investigative groups and paranormal agencies from all around the world.

We also have regular chats, so feel free to join in! Make yourself at home.

More
18 May 2011 23:19 #6 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Hey....
Welcome Spookie i am also a sensitive and have psychic ability. Sure you will find this is a great site we are like a family so ask if you need anything

More
18 May 2011 23:13 #7 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: Hey....
Welcome to G&H! I think you will find the site useful and the members are supportive. If you need anything at all... just ask. Tell your husband THANK YOU for serving. From one member to another. If you don't mind sharing where are you located now? There might be members who want meet up and grab some coffee!

More
18 May 2011 21:15 #8 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Hey....
Nice too meet you too Spookie! Oh I know the feeling with Pearl Harbor, I thought something was following me through the tour of the USS Missouri and when I turned around to see what it was there was nothing there. I am also sensitive, I can feel things and get information from them, along with other things.

More
18 May 2011 20:52 #9 by Spookie
Hey.... was created by Spookie
I found you on twitter B) I am a sensitive.... I can feel spirits. It seems no matter where we move ( my DH is military ) we always have company along for the ride. Right now I live in a civil war area and it gets overwhelming... Depressing....

If I go to a place and get this feeling... I don't like it... And will stay away. Living in Hawaii near pearl harbor was a nightmare for me !

Anyway.... I'd like to learn more and need to learn how to do EVPs since I know someone is trying to talk to me .... I have a recorder already.

Thanks & nice to meet ya !

Spookie :-).

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Features