Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Paranormal Help

More
28 May 2011 15:20 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Paranormal Help
Awsome glad to see more people are out to help others. That is my purpose in starting my team was too not only get evidence and show to those who don't believe but also help theses people who are experiencing this and want it gone. Even believers don't want the spirits in thier homes and stuff so i think we as investigators should help those who aren't at rest if we can to relieve the peoples homes and also for the spirit to rest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2011 20:31 #2 by paranormaleffects
For many, having a paranormal or unexplained experience can be intriguing and exciting. For others, it can be traumatizing… even cause long-lasting, debilitating problems.

We (Screaming Flea Productions, Inc.) are working on a new documentary-type show aimed at helping those who’ve been traumatized by a past paranormal or supernatural encounter. The program will be driven by the personal stories of individuals who are struggling to cope with the emotional and psychological aftermath of their experience(s). They will have an opportunity to work one-on-one with a licensed therapist towards understanding and overcoming their traumatic ordeal.

The purpose of the therapy provided on the program will not be to debunk or prove a phenomenon. Rather, the focus will be on the trauma that has resulted from the claimed experience and the therapeutic assistance involved in the individual’s recovery process.

We are searching for individuals who are open to sharing their story and receiving professional help at the same time.
If you or someone you know has been negatively affected by a paranormal or supernatural experience and has reached a point where they’re unable to function at home/work or in everyday life, we’d like to hear from you and see if we can help.

Please contact me (John) at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

(Screaming Flea Productions has produced serious, informative non-fiction series & specials for networks such as A&E, History, Discovery, Biography, National Geographic.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

Features