Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

no worries Xenophobes

More
17 May 2011 05:01 #1 by xaz
Replied by xaz on topic Re: no worries Xenophobes
te your gratitude, and will help anyone you suggest to me if neccessasary, we do not need to have anything but a common bond here,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2011 03:52 #2 by crystalcross
Up until now I've kept out of it, mostly because I believe in freedom of speech. But I must insist that these conversations stay on topic, and do not breach on the scope of any personal attacks.

Everyone has the right to voice their opinion, as long as it does not negatively impact the spirit or integrity of the system or in any way endanger or attack anyone.

You're entitled to your opinions as is everyone on this system. Just please keep it civil. Thanks in advance.

More
17 May 2011 03:28 #3 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: no worries Xenophobes

KapuHelapu wrote: further info, you were a combat medic, (personal) i was in Lebanon in 82-83, when the first thing happened, i am not a fn punk teenager, i am 50 this year, and dont bther thanking me for my service

I thank every veteran by putting on my boots and serving my country everyday. Wherever they left off, its our purpose to carry on. So thank you for your service, whether you care or not. The world is a better place for your hardships and I am grateful.

As for my posts, I have made it clear why I said what I did, which is based on your postings and my/other peoples reactions. As for your age, I would have expected a different reaction from someone with your real world experience and skills. With the way you are posting, I would never have guessed you were that age. I also told you that we want you here. We love members to share experiences and ideas but they have to be able to respect the rights of the other members here. If we don't keep an open mind and be respectful... we will drive people away.

More
17 May 2011 02:55 #4 by xaz
further info, you were a combat medic, (personal) i was in Lebanon in 82-83, when the first thing happened, i am not a fn punk teenager, i am 50 this year, and dont bther thanking me for my service

More
17 May 2011 02:41 #5 by xaz
if one is feeling Lashed-out at, they Should take it personal, i do a service andnd provide it for free to those that cannot afford it, and the board hoarders, the Xenophobes are the problem, not me, and real people know this, i do not attack any boarder personally, and never will, it is up to you, and them to make that decision, and choice...

More
17 May 2011 02:40 #6 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: no worries Xenophobes

KapuHelapu wrote: i expect to be voted offf the island as i have on several other sites in the past, i have broad shoulders, and my abilities of which you are either threatened by, or intimidated of, no new dirt here, have the fake fun that you will, its your future, not mine....

Ok... first off... you obviously know what xenophobe means. "one unduly fearful of what is foreign and especially of people of foreign origin ". Given that, we are on a site dedicated to all aspects of the paranormal realm and try to practice/show/empower the idea of acceptance, tolerance and working together to bring this realm to fruition. This site is solely dedicated to being open and free to all interested parties. I doubt anyone here is scared of you, your ideas, your powers/goals or anything else you are involved with. If you enjoy people being afraid of you... then an online forum is not the best way to make it happen. Its online which means its nothing more than internet babble when you are handling yourself that way.

Your comments about being voted off the island and how its happened on other sites might be a piece you should reflect on. If everyone dislikes you, at some point, its time to look in the mirror and see if its the whole world or maybe something you do or say that has caused it.

Lastly, almost every posting you make is written as if you have no idea of grammar or proper spelling. Worse off, you continue to make comments that are being read as rude by other members and some could even say threatening. Its sad though because you have ZERO credibility to back up anything you are saying. At this point, you seem to come off as more of an eager teenager looking to have a good time online than a legitimate paranormal investigator or "Demon Extractor". Without credibility or a change in your behavior, NO ONE will want to have anything to do with you. You are shutting doors that you should keep open if you are really here for your own interests or to help others. This site wants all people, with all forms of powers and anyone interested to feel welcomed and learn/live the paranormal. This site does not WANT to kick you out but the owner may do so if you cause problems and do nothing more than undermine the purpose of the site.

You have the power to make the choices to stay or to move on. I will tell you this, if you act this way in real life... then I doubt many people like you because in person, people don't tolerate these things.

More
17 May 2011 02:19 #7 by FluffyMuffinPoo

KapuHelapu wrote: i expect to be voted offf the island as i have on several other sites in the past, i have broad shoulders, and my abilities of which you are either threatened by, or intimidated of, no new dirt here, have the fake fun that you will, its your future, not mine....

Why wait to be "voted off" when you can remove yourself? I don't understand why you feel this way, but there's no need to lash out at others. Respect others and they will respect you.

More
17 May 2011 02:08 #8 by xaz
agreed

More
17 May 2011 02:01 #9 by irisheyes1223
there is no need for this here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
17 May 2011 01:49 #10 by xaz
no worries Xenophobes was created by xaz
i expect to be voted offf the island as i have on several other sites in the past, i have broad shoulders, and my abilities of which you are either threatened by, or intimidated of, no new dirt here, have the fake fun that you will, its your future, not mine....

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features