Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

can you get hypmatized to stop seeing spirits

More
08 May 2011 14:34 #1 by crystalcross
I would ask that you post a message in the Sensitive's Corner on here. There have been others who asked the same question, and I believe they were contacted by other sensitives to offer help.

We have a large and growing community of sensitives, and most are very willing to lend a hand to new members in need of advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2011 14:20 #2 by zydecopolka
I know next to nothing about hypnotism, but I'd recommend telling them you're not comfortable with their presence, to please leave you alone and try contacting any other sensitive who *is* prepared to pass on their messages. I can understand the discomfort, but helping someone can be a very rewarding experience, even if they're not alive.

Good luck :)

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 May 2011 14:16 #3 by sleepy1md
Unfortunately I know of no way to stop seeing spirits. There are ways to deal with them , however.

First, you have a gift. It's like a beacon to them so they come to you. Don't be afraid of it.
Next, you have a choice...try and communicate back to them and tell them you don't want to be bothered and to go away. Be stern and strong about it. It's not permanent but it works...or try and help them if you can. If your not comfortable doing that, you don't have to.
Last, you have to have a better understanding of your gift in order to understand what to do. Be strong, be confident and be in control. ;)

More
08 May 2011 12:20 #4 by eimeard07
is it possible to get hypmatized to stop seeing spirits
i see them all the time
and i really don't want to
they keep asking me to pass on messages and they won't go away can you get rid of them
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Features