Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

A Call to Arms - Paranormal Network

More
07 May 2011 01:24 #1 by crystalcross
This message is a general "Call to Arms" for all Paranormal Investigators, Paranormal Agencies and Paranormal Groups or Associations. I know there are many hundreds or thousands out there. Lately I've sensed some reluctance from the formalized paranormal community to join and be part of or Paranormal Investigations Network. And I do understand some sense of reluctance, but please understand that we're trying to put together a global resource here for everyone.

One of our goals (by far not our only one, but a large part of it) is to create one place to go for people who need help. Now until a large percentage of the groups or agencies across the world are "On Board" there will be large holes in the network.

So I would like to call on all of the groups, if you do not wish to create and account, at least list your agency in the "Haunts" directory under agencies. Include your specialty and a means to contact you. But it would be great also if you could create an account and join in as well.

There should be no competition between groups, but rather just a global effort to help people. And I look forward to the day when we can all join forces, regardless of our beliefs or focus. Sorry, don't mean to sound like John Lennon's "Imagine".

To those groups who have already embraced this site and the idea of a Global Paranormal network, I solute and thank you with all my heart. And to those groups who are still on the fence, I urge you to please join us, or at least let yourself be known.

Thanks! And sorry for the rant...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds

Features