Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

kirlybab01

More
06 Apr 2013 19:50 #1 by kirlybab01
Replied by kirlybab01 on topic Re: kirlybab01
thank you Tresses. Your insights are always insightful and I look forward to getting back into things both online and off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2013 20:38 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: kirlybab01
Welcome back!!

More
02 Feb 2013 21:59 #3 by kirlybab01
kirlybab01 was created by kirlybab01
I found you back in January 2012 through twitter when one of your members started following me on there. My original username is kirlybab, but I could not remember my password and can no longer access the email I registered with.

I am a sensitive and an empath as well as a Solitary Wiccan Practitioner. I have seen many things. My last experience was when I first moved to Port Huron, MI, to live with my brother. I believe his trailer has a force in it. I have Borderline Personality Disorder but I had my depression under control. When I moved there I lost control of it again, trying suicide 5 times within two months. In March, my brother told me I couldn't live there any more. A person who was only there to serve the purpose of connecting me with David (a very spiritual man who became my teacher for a while) who lead me to where I live now. In the house I lived in with David, I experienced shadows and full body apparitions for the first time.
I turned away from my abilities for a while, but I want to come back to them and pursue enhancing them so that I can help others.
I am also taking classes online right now to get a psychology degree, which I plan to parlay into a Transpersonal Psychology practice.

I look forward to getting back in touch with friends that I made before and discovering new friends on this site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Features