Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi everyones...

More
25 Nov 2012 13:41 #1 by aryo-writer
Hi everyones... was created by aryo-writer
Hi everyone... I am sorry for my late introduce my self to you all... I found this site from machine searching (Google) and then register in here.
I am interest with paranormal world since I was around 8-9 years old. Since "they" (my ancestor spirit) come to me and show many thing about other world and ancient spell for fight humans and demons...
So I go study to many expert masters in here for learn far about it when I was around 12-13 years old.
From them I learn much about this "thing" and the one of my master said to me... "before you enter into spirit world, you should know better who and what they are... Because not from them can't be your friend, not all from them friendly and nice, because most of them like trick human, slaves human and kill humans in many case".
They gave me much lesson for develop abbility, skill and how to terminate them forever by holly pray or spell... And they gave me too holy pray for heal someone who have hit by black Magic and someone who possesed by demonic.
All holy pray I studied it was sealed and know many people knows about it because hidden by many Masters in here or in Arabian.
I have talked with them about what the different study paranormal in sience with occult.. And they said, sience have limited for knowing demonogy and most of it always tricky by demons and too risk... But if you study it with occult or magic spell/holly pray, even u still have tricky too by them but that small then u using sience...
The logical, when you using tools for examine the demons/ spirit.. How far tour gear can do it and how your gear protect you from their attack? Remember they have own level.. And technology sience only can handle them who in very level in their kind.. Not the high ones or who have superrior power..
Different if you using occult, magic spell or sealed holy pray, it can handle in many level of demonic you face and without you realize, automatic you have guardian spirit who ready protect and seal you from their attack and give you abbility for healing and againts demonic, sometimes more (but remember.. This depend which level from holy pray you learn it).
Example : Asma Hell: it using the power of holy pray with source from hell power for destroy any Demons level but it have risk too if your soul isn't match with this.. Because sometimes the Guardian who was in Holy Pray spell not so easy follow u, because they see your soul first.. If your soul can't handle the power of guardian it can cause damage your mentally permanent and your body. So you need teacher or master who knows your heart and your soul capacity for learn it and which holy pray it match for you.. If you learn by your self, I am not guarantee you can have that power and maybe horrible bad effect you will accept it.. Not all holy pray people can learn it, it depend which holy pray match with your soul power, character and your talent (even many people don't have latent can learns too).
Only that from me.. I hope we can discuss many thing in this website... I am sorry if I have wrong words before..
Salam...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

Features