Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Paranormal State "New Class"

More
04 Jul 2011 04:52 #1 by frednorf
No wonder Paranormal state got thrown off A&E. This new show is boring, it gets into the emotions of the people who I think are half crazy anyway. Heres Ryan, just come over here and lets talk about your feelings, has this turned into a psychiatric show, it sure isn't in the least bit scary but it is funny in a sad kind of way. Its a joke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 May 2011 18:46 #2 by Paranormal Productions
I Watched that show a few times but then I had to stop due to the fact that every week they ran into Demons, Demons are rare to come across, you don't run into Demons every week, its unheard of and suddenly a young guy in college fights demons every week on television.
I hope there are people out there, that don't fall for that.
Stuff like that seems to make a mockery of true paranormal investigators, who have to prove to skeptics that spirits are real, after they see episodes of weekly demons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
04 May 2011 16:00 #3 by intuitivegal27
i will have to watch the episodce tonight. then i can put my input on the "New Class" :)

More
04 May 2011 14:53 #4 by PeaceUFO
Yeah I am uncertain of the flashlight because they didnt show the whole scene before it start to roll off the table...Apparently, it was already rolling on the table at that time... Paranormal The New Class...

The old crew from Paranormal State with the night vision camera are getting too much lense flares from the reflections emitting with those lights... I wished they use the audio recorder and the thermal camera and the emf tracker devices ... All of that conversation took up a lot of time in that 30 minutes episodes...

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 May 2011 14:41 #5 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Paranormal State "New Class"
I saw it...not impressed. I think they are ok for a paranormal investigating group but not as a group following the footsteps of the original team. I mean they are called "new class" for a reason but without Chip...nada.

More
04 May 2011 01:02 #6 by ghostman72
I agree with you guys cause i watched it and that Savahanna should of asked more questions to the client and to chip on what he was getting in the home. and i feel that they are not doing to good for the show i don't think that i'm going to watch it. but if she's the lead investigator she needs to dig in and do more instead of keep saying yes or aw huh. heck when i statred out and going to the clients house i wanted to know more on the activity and the history i asked hell of alot more questions then she did. i'm going to miss the old show. my opinion the new class is going to suck.

More
04 May 2011 00:46 #7 by sixsense
I are with you. I felt like the cast has alot of learning to do. They seemed like they weren't sure as to what they should do next. I kept waiting for Savhanna to snap out of her trance. Not a fan, not sure i will be....:(

More
03 May 2011 23:41 #8 by undertaker1
I agree this group is totlly diffrent. Another thing the show seemed more faked or staged. I was dissapointed to see Chip involved in this and lost alot of respect for him. The old team had alot to show and made evidence very present the new team seems to just have a staged propt and no evidence. Not sure if it is something i will continue to wtch.

More
03 May 2011 23:31 - 03 May 2011 23:33 #9 by everex5
I have finished watching the first episode of the new Paranormal State called the "new class". You can see at this link () why there are new members. ALL new members. Literally none of the old crew are on the show. Chip Coffey is on again, which is a good change since he is a good leader. Thus far, I cant say I am enjoying the program. It seems this new group is a complete 180 from the old group and the show seems to focus more on the emotional interactions between the crew and the families they are helping. There truly is not much evidence recording, provocation or removal compared to the last show. I am sure it will find a niche of some type but I am not a fan.
Last edit: 03 May 2011 23:33 by everex5.

Time to create page: 1.740 seconds

Features