Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Tapping In

More
04 May 2011 13:55 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Tapping In
Automatic writing is a form of communicating. during meditation or at anytime for that matter you open yourself up to spirits who may have you write down what they aere communicating to you. This can happen even at random times without your knowledge of doing so. Alot of people though believe this too be bad not a good thing. You always want to be careful and understand what you are doing before trying anything. There is good and bad spirits nd some of non human form. Some of these things you do or try can and will allow evil in and it's not anything you want to have to deal with. I feel meditation is the easiest and safest at first. You are shown what you are supposed to see if you do have a ability to do so. If you do have this gift then always thank your guardian for showing you these visions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: intuitivegal27

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 May 2011 04:31 #2 by cheedee
Replied by cheedee on topic Re: Tapping In
Actually, after thinking about it for a bit, there's this park I go to for walks a lot, and there are buildings there that are supposed to be quite haunted (they are featured in our local ghost walk), and there I always feel like I'm being watched, I constantly look over my shoulder.

How does automatic writing work?

I'm very new to all this, I have always been fascinated by the paranormal, but don't have a very extensive knowledge. I watch a lot of paranormal state, but its just more recently that I have started looking into it more.

More
03 May 2011 23:28 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Tapping In
Meditation seems to help me but you need to choose a time in the day where you can fully concentrate on that. I see things outside of medittion but during meditation it seems to come a little easier. Also helps train the mind to open up and see all the time.

More
03 May 2011 18:54 #4 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Tapping In
Meditate might help and open your mind might help too :) I have tried Automatic Writing and that seems to help me.

More
03 May 2011 18:52 #5 by cheedee
Only really walking home sometimes, but that could just be paranoia. Actually I one time was home by myself and heard the front door open and called up hello, assuming it was my dad home from work. I got no response so I went up to check and he wasn't home, so I assumed he had come home and then gone back out. I later called my mom at work to ask her, and she told me that he was working late.
Is there anything I can do to strengthen my abilities if I do in fact have any?

More
03 May 2011 18:35 #6 by intuitivegal27
You could have the ability of having premonitions. Have you ever felt anything or had a feeling like someone was following you and no one was there?

More
03 May 2011 18:29 #7 by cheedee
Sometimes, it has only happened a few times in my life. One I remember was I was on vacation and had a dream that I was in a tornado. The next day I found out that there had been a tornado warning back at home (which is rare, I live in Ontario, Canada, not exactly a twister prone place)

More
03 May 2011 18:25 #8 by intuitivegal27
I have had mine ever since I was little and it kind of scared me lol! I wasn't ready for those abilities. Do your dreams often come true cheedee?

More
03 May 2011 18:18 #9 by cheedee
Tapping In was created by cheedee
I have never had an experience aside from a few dreams (the dreams however are pretty vague, and likely coincidental), but the paranormal has always fascinated me. Is there a way to become more sensitive to spirits, or is it just something you either have or you don't? I recently had an unexplained death in the family, and we still don't know what happened 100%, I would love to be able to tap into things and learn what really happened.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features