Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

paranormal experiences

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 May 2011 21:30 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: paranormal experiences
@DementedWarlok I know that impression and I know it's startling when he catches something but it is funny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2011 21:27 #2 by DementedWarlok
so far my best experience was when i was at Waverly Hills in march of this year. I had a ton of personal experiences. Alot of which were not captured on my digital recorder but the wispers i heard with my ears. I was very startled when i heard a door creak behind me. I did my best Aaron Goodwin impression ever.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 May 2011 21:10 #3 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: paranormal experiences
Well, I was outside taking a smoke in front of my apt building and I heard a low growl. It was around 11:30 pm and there was no one around, no cars, nothing. It was eerie and quiet. After a few minutes, heard it again...just a foot or so in front of me. I got disturbed by this and in my head, I began to say "I am a child of God and you can't hurt me." I looked around for an animal or something but nothing was around not to mention I noticed the sound was at around my head level (i'm about 5'5). It happened about 3 more times before I finished and went back inside.

When I got back upstairs, I grabbed a snack, sat down and began to watch tv...about 15 minutes had passed since I went outside...and all of a sudden I felt the overwhelming need to cry. I mean the type of cry you feel when you get news that someone close to you tragically died. Tears welled up in my eyes and I said to myself, "Why in the world do I feel like this? I have no reason to feel this way." I was a little disturbed, I admit, but the feeling shortly went away.

I have no explanation as to why that happened but I think it is somehow connected to the growling I heard outside. Maybe residual feelings someone wanted me to feel, I don't know...I can't think of anything else. Input will be greatly appreciated.

More
01 May 2011 20:53 #4 by matthewg329
what paranormal experiences has people had

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Features