Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Whispering over your ear?

More
01 May 2011 13:31 #1 by undertaker1
Someone trying to reach you is not uncommon. I am a sensitive and also workimg with a psychic advisor on my psychic abilities. Like many people you may have some sensitivity to spirits. If you concentrate on the ones who speak to you then you may find that yu can communicate. Do what feels comforatable to you like evps and stuff. It will come to you when you clear your mind and open up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2011 03:18 #2 by crystalcross
Well the reason I suggest an EVP recorder is for several reasons. For one, if you do an EVP recording and some evidence does present itself then you will have some validation for yourself. I know at times it can be disconcerting. One of the initial reactions is often "Did I just hear that, or am I going nuts". Even on multiple events that doubt can still be in your mind. Capturing an EVP would at least ease your mind and give you some internal validation.

Also, catching something on EVP would give you some sense of what you're dealing with. You may be able to determine if its a male or female voice. Also sometimes an EVP can catch much more than what you hear.

Its always important to approach it with a calm demeanor. And there may be valid non-paranormal explanations for it as well. It may be that you are sensitive and don't even know it. There are many possibilities, but at this point they're all just possibilities.

More
01 May 2011 03:08 #3 by Musette
I hear it mostly at home, but have heard it in my car too which makes me believe whomever it is, is tied to me in one way or another. Ive thought about all options but have made no concrete decisions.

More
01 May 2011 03:06 #4 by crystalcross
Well, first off I would consider getting a voice recorder and doing some EVP sessions. I mean if something really wishes to make itself heard, you may as well give it a forum to do so. Does it mostly happen in a given location? Or has it been in a variety of places?

If in one location then perhaps something is tied to that location. I would perform an EVP session there, confront it, and ask it to speak into the device. Perhaps bring a friend, sometimes that can lend itself to bring you strength.

More
01 May 2011 03:05 #5 by everex5
You need to focus your time and attention to be alone with whatever it is. Try to communicate through speech, writing and EVP if possible. If you think none of those are an option, look for a credible psychic or spiritualist who can help open the barriers to communication for you, or be the mediator. Know your family history too, maybe there is someone in your past who had the ability to communicate with spirits?

More
01 May 2011 02:48 - 01 May 2011 02:48 #6 by Musette
For the past few years I have heard my name whispered over my left shoulder....wondering who it is, how can i find out?
Last edit: 01 May 2011 02:48 by Musette.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features