Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi all!

More
31 Mar 2012 17:31 #1 by annabanana
Replied by annabanana on topic Re: Hi all!
Hello and welcome! :) Have you felt anything so far? Maybe pick up on some presence? Or maybe your child felt something that could mean something supernatural is there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2012 17:13 - 31 Mar 2012 17:16 #2 by LilaDelia1974
Replied by LilaDelia1974 on topic Re: Hi all!
xxx Welkom :angry: :unsure: Its dutch, sorry! :lol: Welcome :oops:
Last edit: 31 Mar 2012 17:16 by LilaDelia1974.

More
31 Mar 2012 16:39 #3 by PardonMyNerdity
Replied by PardonMyNerdity on topic Re: Hi all!
The crying at times might be from other apartments, I have considered that, though it does seem like it's in the room with me at the times I hear it.

I've tried taking pictures of the hallway where a lot of activity seems to occur, however, none of the pictures have shown anything. I'll try using a digital recorder and see what I might pick up. Thanks!

More
30 Mar 2012 18:58 #4 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Hi all!
Hello, welcome here :D

While I don't have experience at your home, I was wondering since it is an apartment, are you possibly picking up noises form other tenants, or from people visiting the other tenants? I'm sure you have already considered this :D

Do you have a digital recorder, that you can invite any possible energies to speak to you over the recording. Sometimes small sessions of an hour, can reveal more to you than you think.

Again welcome.. and I look forward to reading your posts in the future

More
30 Mar 2012 17:29 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Hi all!
welcome!

More
30 Mar 2012 16:51 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Hi all!
Attachments:

More
30 Mar 2012 16:43 #7 by PardonMyNerdity
Hi all! was created by PardonMyNerdity
I found this site through Twitter and thought I'd sign up.

I first became really interested in the paranormal when I started watching the X-Files at age 13. Ghosts and aliens are my favorite paranormal subjects.

I hadn't had any experiences with ghosts until I moved into the apartment I am in now. For the first year or so, I didn't notice anything. Then, one evening, my oldest daughter didn't feel well, so I was in the rocking chair with her when she looked at the front door and asked me "Who's that man?"

Not long after that, her toys would make noise even though I turned them off. I've heard a child crying when my kids weren't home (and so has my boyfriend). There is always movement in the hall.

I don't feel threatened, I am fascinated! I have tried to get pictures, but so far, no luck.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features