Login

Videos

Photo 157

More
26 Apr 2011 00:59 #1 by LishaM01
Replied by LishaM01 on topic Re: Photo 157
NP, love the forum by the way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2011 00:57 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 157

LishaM01 wrote: This isn't my photo, I don't know why my name is on it at all. Mine is the plain blue room with the single orb

Sorry Lisha, my mistake. I should have looked at the original poster. You were just the first person to view it. Again, sorry.

More
26 Apr 2011 00:55 #3 by LishaM01
Replied by LishaM01 on topic Re: Photo 157
This isn't my photo, I don't know why my name is on it at all. Mine is the plain blue room with the single orb

More
26 Apr 2011 00:13 #4 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Photo 157
Thanks for reviewing my picture. Just so many things that can give reflections and stuff just never thought of tje potty lid. I will continue to investigate and send more photos. some friends want me to investigate their house because they feel its active. Once my new camera gets here i will investigate and post pics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
25 Apr 2011 23:59 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 157
Lisha,

Great picture, and I think you have a great eye for finding things. However when I looked at this, I instantly new it was a reflection of light because you could see the odd circular shape cutout in the middle. So then it was a matter of finding an object with the same patterns in the room. And an object which was at the correct angles from the camera to be able to produce a reflection in that direction. Here's what I've come up with.

Yes, you got it. It was the potty-chair! Its an exact match, including the recessed indentation on the top. That concaved area caused the dark shading in the middle of the reflection. And the "Squished" appearance is because of the angle of the reflection. Its a very shallow bounce from the camera to the wall.

I've added this illustration to help see the formation of the reflection.

Sorry, but KEEP hunting! With your sharp eye, you should be able to find something in no time. Great work!
Attachments:

More
25 Apr 2011 18:55 #6 by undertaker1
Photo 157 was created by undertaker1
Discuss photo: Photo 157

Details
by undertaker1 14 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
This was also taken on the same night.This is the room were the hair stood up on...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds

Features