Login

Videos

The Mossy Tree

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2012 04:02 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: The Mossy Tree

crystalcross wrote: You know its funny you should say that. I felt the same exact thing. I can't say why, because there really isn't anything particularly spectacular about the tree itself, or the composition of the photograph. But it certainly grabbed my attention both when I stop the picture and especially when I pulled it up and looked at it. So much so that I decided to leave it just as it was, and didn't convert it to Black & White.

And it is that feeling that will guide your work. Well done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2012 03:38 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: The Mossy Tree
You know its funny you should say that. I felt the same exact thing. I can't say why, because there really isn't anything particularly spectacular about the tree itself, or the composition of the photograph. But it certainly grabbed my attention both when I stop the picture and especially when I pulled it up and looked at it. So much so that I decided to leave it just as it was, and didn't convert it to Black & White.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2012 03:19 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: The Mossy Tree
I don't know what it is Rob, but there's some kind of energy in this photo. There's something about this photo that's grabbing me and I don't know what it is. Great content. I will remember this photo because this is your first photo that has an "IT" factor that draws like no other I've seen from you.

I told you months ago that you were going to produce great things. This photo is the beginning. Great job man!

How about giving me a B & W version?

More
22 Jan 2012 03:04 #4 by crystalcross
The Mossy Tree was created by crystalcross
Discuss photo: The Mossy Tree

The Mossy Tree

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Other Photos
This is a tree in which previously was thought to have been the image of a spiri...
0 0

The Mossy Tree

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Other Photos
This is a tree in which previously was thought to have been the image of a spiri...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds

Features