Login

Videos

Casper ?

More
12 Mar 2012 01:15 #1 by JennyBench
Replied by JennyBench on topic Re: Casper ?
Very interesting...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2012 00:46 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Casper ?
thing is that I never saw him, I felt his touches and saw his tricks as did a few others. I so feel that it was meant to be that you found the photo when I posted the thread. It was like we conjured him up

More
12 Mar 2012 00:39 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Casper ?
I think if this isn't Casper himself that the spirit may have passed by the person in the photo causing this blur.

More
12 Mar 2012 00:32 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
someone moving fast would be difficult, behind the bar would have rubber pads because the floor was tiled and if wet you go boom :-)
Rob, don't you find it odd that Tress found that photo, it creeped me out for sure :S

More
12 Mar 2012 00:21 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Casper ?
The exposure time was 600ms, or 6 tenths of a second. That means its just over 1/2 second. About as long as it takes you to say "Eleven". So although I suppose its long enough for something to move through the field, I would think it would really have to be moving fast.

Now, I'm not seeing the dark area in any of the reflections. So that would lead me to believe it was not someone there at the time of the photographing.

The one thing that bothers me, is if there was a shadow person such as one pictured, you would certainly see some evidence while you were taking the picture. Now its possible it happened while the photographer was not paying attention. But I just find that a bit odd. As I've said before about photographic evidence, generally if you're going to see something in a photograph I would expect that it was also visible during the time of the photographing.

More
11 Mar 2012 17:19 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
I don't disagree with anyone's debunking this photo I just want to repeat the oddity of finding this specific picture out of millions of restaurant pictures on the web without anything wrong with it. The photo was found by a member after reading the story I posted and it was odd that a corporate site would post 2 of the same spot with one photo distorted. Also, most people do not carry a tripod into a restaurant and take photos all over the place which makes one think that the person knew about photography. With that said, why post 2 of the same pictures when one is messed up? makes ya go hummmm I am 99% sure they did not know about the ghost

More
11 Mar 2012 15:14 #7 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Casper ?
I agree with GaryOak92, it does look like someone was standing there or in motion and the exposure was set to an extended length of time.

More
11 Mar 2012 07:44 #8 by JennyBench
Replied by JennyBench on topic Casper ?
This is an interesting pic. I just read the story behind it and I have to say that it's good to have someone looking out for you.

More
08 Mar 2012 05:26 #9 by SpirituallyInclined
Replied by SpirituallyInclined on topic Casper ?
This is an awesome photo! ~How neat!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
22 Jan 2012 00:01 #10 by GaryOak92
Replied by GaryOak92 on topic Casper ?
Looks like someone was standing there with the exposure length on for a long time.

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds

Features