Login

Videos

Fireplace

More
10 Jan 2012 16:01 #1 by Ghastly Girl
Replied by Ghastly Girl on topic Re: Fireplace
I like the table on the left...very pretty lol

But other than that nada lol... Don't really see anything or get any creepy vibes. Looks rather inviting :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2012 15:55 #2 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Fireplace
I see an old man cooking...... and sense the name George or Greg.

Would be intersting if you looked more into the history and found one of those two names, or another G name.

As I said about the pic of the cottage, this is the first time I have gotten things from photos, especially not physically touching the photo....

Things are really getting interesting for me on this site more and more everyday....

More
10 Jan 2012 11:06 #3 by HauntedSomerset
Replied by HauntedSomerset on topic Re: Fireplace
RXRom - to the right of the fireplace is a kiln type oven that is built into the wall - I've never gone exploring into it yet

bella - the chair on the left was here when we moved in - the one on the right belonged to a family member of my husbands who passed quite a long time ago

Kara - a few have mentioned a baby now, I may have to look into the history of the chair with my husband

More
10 Jan 2012 04:47 #4 by tyrstag
Replied by tyrstag on topic Re: Fireplace
It's funny that one of you mentioned a lost baby, because I sense a sad woman in the smaller red chair. However, I can't tell if shes attached to the chair our your home. I'm new to using my "abilities".

More
10 Jan 2012 03:35 #5 by bellagraceponce
Replied by bellagraceponce on topic Re: Fireplace
I may sound silly but when I focused on the photo I saw an old man on the chair like if he was rocking. Dumb I know and I felt stressed and worried. Just giving my two sense worth. :unsure:

More
10 Jan 2012 02:38 #6 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: Fireplace
To The Right of the fireplace looked like a face or body. I might be wrong but thats what it looked like to me.

More
09 Jan 2012 23:17 #7 by HauntedSomerset
Odd, you said "work, work, work" and it was 3 work cottages!

More
09 Jan 2012 23:16 #8 by HauntedSomerset
This was originally farmers cottages. There would have been 3 farmers cottages that now make up my one cottage. It's larger than it looks on the outside. Maybe I can shoot a video of it and see what you think.

More
09 Jan 2012 23:13 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Fireplace
I just sense one word around this place, and that is: work work work. This place I feel was the epicenter of the house at one point, possibly some servants cooking and boiling laundry on this hearth. I think someone may have also lost a baby.

More
09 Jan 2012 23:06 #10 by HauntedSomerset
No, but I may have to have a look now that you've said something. The reason that I have posted the two pictures is that I get no type of feeling at all from this place other than a feeling of peace and comfort. I fully expected it to be crawling with spirits due to its age, but I feel absolutely nothing like that. It is a really creepy looking place, the upstairs is even creepier looking, but the feeling is so nice to me. That, or it's blocked me. I just wanted to see if anyone else sensed anything.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds

Features